“Great food, service and cold beer!”
Review of The Polite Pig

The Polite Pig
Ranked #335 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: The Polite Pig offers a new twist on favorite local flavors at Disney Springs. A sister restaurant to The Ravenous Pig, Cask & Larder, and Dovecote-The Polite Pig features a variety of wood-fired smoked and grilled items as well as an innovative beverage program that serves all drinks on tap, including locally-brewed Cask & Larder beer, wine and cocktails.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We sat at the outdoor bar which was a great place to enjoy a drink and a meal. They have about 6-7 local Florida beers and a few of this are specific to them. Bianca our bartender/server recommended the brisket sandwich- it was delicious! Onion straws, jalapeño, tender and flavorful brisket along with pimento cheese were so good together! Several bbq sauces to pick from as well. We also tried to sweet potato tots and the Brussel sprouts, both were yummy! You can also get a beer to go- Disney springs allows you to walk around the property with alcohol. Really fun place with great service.

Nicolette W, Manager at The Polite Pig, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Annette, thank you so much for reviewing our restaurant. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We also love to hear that Bianca was able to provide you with excellent customer service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Legitimately some of the best barbecue I’ve ever had. Love the pulled pork, and tried several sauces that were all great. Very good beers on the menu too. The only thing keeping this from being a five is that it was overpriced; I feel like the $12 sandwich would’ve been much more reasonable at about $8.

Thank you so much for reviewing our restaurant. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was at a conference in Orlando with several of my meals included, but I still found time to visit this place twice. The first time I went, I couldn't make up my mind on any one item so finally settled on the slider trio and wasn't disappointed. Everything was tasty, but the southern pig was my favorite of the three. I was with a couple of other people so we shared the crispy brussels sprouts, bbq cauliflower and the mac and cheese as sides. Who knew that veggies could taste so good? I could have made a meal out of just the veggie sides.

On my second visit, I went straight for the southern pig sandwich with a side of brussels sprouts - and boy did it hit the spot. I over-stuffed myself since I was full, but didn't want to waste any of the bbq goodness.

The Polite Pig also has a great bar menu: beers, bourbon, whiskey and all the wonderful frufru drinks. On both occasions, I went with my go to cocktail, the Moscow Mule (okay, so they use bourbon instead of vodka and call it a bourbon mule) and love that they have it on tap so it is served up quick.

1  Thank AnelaS

Anela, thank you so much for reviewing our restaurant. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hit the outside bar for a quick drink and ended up staying for a couple. Bartender very friendly and helpful. Small are area but we enjoyed it

Thank you so much for reviewing our restaurant. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We also love to hear that our bar staff was able to provide you with excellent customer service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I got the slider plate so I could sample their offerings. I was not disappointed. The Mac and cheese was amazing, the corn however was nothing impressive and I was very disappointed because it sounded and looked really good. We ordered and were served quickly. It is an order at the counter place, and they bring your food out to you. They had black cherry soda there, which was very good for something different. I’d definitely go again!