Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
4,615 results
All reviewspark faremain buildingmagic kingdomsugar loafgingerbread housegasparilla grillboca chicasago caymary poppinsclub levelwedding pavilionmad hatterdormer roomcourtyard poollagoon viewdisney worldmonorail stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beautiful Hotel. Went for a conference and also vacation for the family during spring break. Quick efficient check in. Convenient close self parking available. No cost during our visit, but I understand that Disney is going to charge for future self parking.

Room was clean, Comfortable beds. Lots of young families so noise levels can definitely flucate at different times of the day. Good view of the swimming pool. I faxed a general request for room one week prior and request was accomondated. Decent WifI connection. Kuerig coffee maker in the room with small fridge.

Very convenient to go to Magic Kingdom. One monorail station away. Security check at hotel, so when you arrive at Magic Kingdom, directly to gates for ticket admission. More easier to take ferry back to Hotel since we were first stop back. Monorail to EPCOT does require transfer to 2nd Monorail at Transportaiton Center. Buses to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood studios were every 20 minute. Not too busy since only picks up from Polynesian and Grand Floridian guests.

Conference facilites were good. Decent food and good space for presentation. We got a decent conference room rate during peak season. We ate at the Grand Floridian Cafe twice. Once for breakfast and another time for dinner. Decent food, excellent service, price was reasonable.

Overall, we had an excellent time. Beautiful resort. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Await from elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank DunkmanEdmonton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Resort is well maintained and the staff is very courteous and helpful. Our studio room was clean and and updated. The grounds are just beautiful. Just a great place to stay with the convenience of the monorail and water transportation system right there. Would absolutely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sparky1Marlton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family of 5 stayed at the Grand Floridian from Dec 16th -24th 2017 in the Main Building, Club level ,Theme Park View room. What a beautiful hotel! The lobby was stunning, with the huge Christmas tree and gingerbread house. The view of Cinderella's Castle from our room was breathtaking, in fact on several occasions I woke during the night and peeked out the curtains to check that it was really there! We also had amazing views of the fireworks (the display during Mickeys Xmas Party was wonderful). We spent a fortune on this room and it was tight with 5 of us in there but I would definitely not have changed a thing, this being my first Disney trip, the view of the castle is something I will never forget. The Club level was worth the extra and I feel saved us money on meals as the 5 of us had breakfast there each day and pre dinner canapés, not to mention champagne for hubby & I as we listened to the orchestra each night. Being the week of Christmas there was a lot of extra activities going on in the lobby...a choir performance, character photos etc. I couldn't fault anything about the hotel or its staff. The only minor complaint I could make about the room was that it didn't have a bathroom door. There was an internal door for the shower/ toilet area but when at the basins & mirrors you were exposed.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy V
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Your review makes me giggle because I can just see you waking up in the middle of the night to peek out the window and make sure Cinderella’s Castle truly was there. Disney World brings out the kid in everyone, because let’s face it, we are all kids at heart. As if staying in a Theme Park view wasn’t enough, you even got a chance to delight in the Royal Palm Club — how truly magical! I definitely concur that with a family of five, a great perk of Club Level is the ability to grab a bite for breakfast, snacks in the afternoon, and appetizers around dinner time. For the adults, the champagne and cordials are a great end to the day.

Just like you couldn’t find fault with anything about the Resort and Cast Members, I can’t find fault with anything in your review. Thanks for telling us all about your picture perfect first visit. We hope we’ll get to see again real soon.

Brittany

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the first time we are staying at Grand Floridian. We stayed during the week of Thanksgiving and the lobby was dressed beautifully with Christmas theme and smelled so pretty with a life-sized gingerbread house at the corner. Grand Floridian truly feels grand and luxury. This Victorian styled resort has beautiful grounds, top rated restaurants, and spacious room (except for the bathroom). In addition, it offers great access to Magic Kingdom as it is the first stop on the Monorail and a quick boat ride back to the resort.
We stayed at Conch Key Building in a room with balcony facing Cinderella's Castle over the Seven Seas Lagoon. The view was amazing during the day and even more stunning at night.
The main reason that made me not give the 5-star rating was the wear & tear starting to show in the room, especially the bathroom. So it made the bathroom looked not very clean. And I believe I did see mold in the shower/bathtub. Also, the bathroom is a bit small where the door is almost touching the toilet when closing. I expect better upkeep on the rooms of Disney's most luxurious hotel, especially for the prices paid.

Stayed: November 2017
6  Thank PurpleLove88

I find myself carried away as your lovely description is painting a practically perfect picture of the holidays at the Grand Floridian. Thank you so much for such a stellar portrayal of all the elements, from splendid sights to delectable smells, that make spending quality time together such a festive treat!

Your view sounds simply divine and “stunning” is exactly the right word for it. I can only imagine having a front row seat for nightly firework spectaculars from the comfort of your balcony was the icing on the cake. I apologize that your bathroom didn’t show the same shimmer and shine as the rest of your stay did. Rest assured that Resort Leadership has received your observations so they can take such feedback into consideration as we continually improve upon our offerings.

So the next time you’re wistful for twinkling piano music drifting through the air, know that our doors will always be open, ready to welcome you back to a simpler time in true grandeur. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Holly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at the Grand Floridian three weeks ago and it was wonderful. From the moment we exited the Magical Express bus and was greeted by a hotel cast member (Pamela), we had a flawless time. Especially nice was the unplanned but entirely appreciated upgrade to the main hotel. We have no complaints. Staying here was a bucket list item for me and to be treated so well was icing on the cake. Everyone we came into contact with--front desk, bell service, servers at the Grand Floridian Cafe, Concierge staff etc. couldn't have been nicer. Our room was lovely and faced the Magic Kingdom which allowed us to see the fireworks at night. My only complaint is that I wrote a review shortly after returning home and it didn't appear on Trip Advisor which is why I'm writing again. This hotel deserves high praise. I only hope someday we can return. Thank you Grand Floridian for a "magical" experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pollysci79

I’m so happy to hear that you were able to cross off staying at the Grand Floridian from your bucket list. What a magical start to your stay it must’ve been, receiving the unexpected upgrade to the main building. I can appreciate how fantastic it was seeing fireworks every night from the comfort of your room. Additionally, our Cast Members are held to the highest standards and we love to receive feedback that our Grand Floridian team has provided the excellent service they are known for.

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and hope to welcome you again for your future visit.

Don