“Can't wait to go back & try more!”
Review of Manila Thai

Manila Thai
Ranked #51 of 228 Restaurants in Orange Park
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Recommend the beef on a stick. It was delicious! The Thai spring rolls were very fresh -loved the dipping sauce.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

This was my first time at Manila Thai. I had a seafood Pho and ordered a Pad Thai for my husbands to go. My friend had an order of steamed dumplings, some lumpia, and coconut fried rice with tofu. Every dish came out hot, spiced just right, and simply delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. Prices were fair. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We recently stopped by for our combination of dishes both Thai and Filipino. Never a disappointment. We usually try every new Asian restaurant. Manila Thai is still our favorite in terms of quality, flavor, portions and price. It is not as fancy as many other Thai places - appearance doesn't enhance the quality of your meal. This place is clean and comfortable and friendly. We highly recommend Manila Thai.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

excellent food. great selection. great prices for the large amount of food you get served. I recommend that you should try it out.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

This place has a great menu of Thai and Filipino cuisine. Definitely worth checking out. The lumpia, Filipino BBQ, and pad Thai were fantastic.