“Tree time it’s enough”

Salsas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

As the title I been there tree times. The first one was ok. Second the service was too slow the restaurant wasn’t crowd my dinner was cold when arrive. Third time order shrimp fajitas 15 bucks for 6 medium shrimps lots of onions and green peper my wife plate was awful and didn’t came as we order. Nachos taste as they didn’t change the oil for a wile. Waiter never brought any refills. Portions too small we pay too much and we ended in bk . Think in another option for Mexican food like la nopalera. Pay attention on your bill they add an 18% tip and on your receipt it’s a space to add more tip.Honestly I don’t coming back for a four try.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and the wait staff was excellent. The food was outstanding. This is definitely our favorite Mexican restaurant this side of the Mississippi

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, very friendly and professional staff. Really enjoyed the food. Best Mexican restaurant in the Orange Park area. Food is very well prepared and flavourful served on hot plates. My wife ordered a shrimp dish that turned out to be to spicy. The waiter without hesitation took a second order from her and didn’t charge us extra. Well worth your time to check them out.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Having lived in Texas we are continually looking for a true Tex-Mex restaurant. Having said that, Salsa’s is not Tex-Mex…it FLA-Mex. We ate there for the second time recently and found it ok and worth a trip back. They have a varied menu that offers something for everyone who is looking for Florida style Mexican food. We started with their freshly made Guaca Mexicano dip…it’s made to order (you can specify what you want in it) with real fresh avocado & tomato. It’s a winner in my opinion. They have numerous menu items from which to choose, as well as an option to ‘make your own plate’ from their list of options. The food is good but not spicy…it could stand a little more heat. They have a two for one happy hour on margaritas and draft beer…which is nice.

We were waited on both times in a friendly and efficient manner. The first time it was VERY noisy with kids yelling and screaming…the second time was much better…no yelling kids.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

They were not busy when we entered, yet the hostess seemed busy with whatever she was doing. She never looked up, excused herself or greeted us. We stood there 3 or 4 minutes without a word. Finally one man came by and asked if we were waiting to be seated and then said follow me. After more waiting around we finally got to give our order. Once we were served they never came by to check if we needed or wanted anything. It was a longer wait for them to come by for us to get our check. I had ordered the One of Everything - to my surprise everything came in with beef instead of mixing some items with chicken or whatever. I expected the flavors to really pop like we have experienced in a few other places with Mexican food. But it never happened. My wife experienced the same with a lack of flavor in her food as well.
We were really disappointed. I wouldn't go back again nor would I recommend this place.