“Our “Go-To” Breakfast place”

Pengree's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 236 Restaurants in Orange Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My husband and I have been consistent customers of Pengree’s since they opened their doors about 20 or so years ago. It is our “go-to” breakfast spot. I must confess I always order the same thing because they fix the Eggs Benedict the way I like them. I like the sauce on the side and just a little of it. Please don’t have my Eggs Benedict swimming in Hollandaise sauce. My husband likes their smoked sausage and alternates between the pancakes and waffles. The coffee is good and the wait staff is always offering refills. The coffee mugs are all different to include those from patrons who brought home a souvenir mug from their travels. At Christmas they only use Holiday themed mugs and each table is decorated with a Nutcracker. It is very reasonably priced and the staff is friendly and accommodating.
Pengree’s is a breakfast and lunch spot. The menu covers a wide variety of choices for both meals but they do serve breakfast all day. They always have several lunch & soup specials each day. Pengree’s is known for its homemade pies and cakes. One must plan to come early to snag a dessert.
This is a no frills spot but is popular with the locals as well as professionals.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Did you say Family? Seafood? Well here is the best place to eat! Super delicious seafood, wonderful home cooked veggies, the best sweet tea ever and desserts!!! Casual dress.
No alcohol sold in the resturant. Family atmosphere. Perfect for all ages. Daily specials. Friendly. More food than you can eat.
Don’t take my word for it go visit and enjoy a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

If you're looking for comfort food... this is the place! The food is always hot, delicious and served in a friendly, down home style! We go usually once a week and have the breakfast, which is served anytime. My husband and I share a meal and just add another egg for me. We generally ask for crispy bacon and they serve it up just right. The waitress are always friendly and if you come often, like we do know in advance what we like! I kinda like that! They do close early, so get there before 2;00.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I was very impressed with this hidden treasure in Orange Park. It was quaint, offered excellent food and friendly service. Would definitely recommend to friends

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Service is outstanding and the food is always delicious. To top it off, the prices are very reasonable. I like their French toast.