“A must stop for a quick bite”
Review of Krystal

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krystal
Ranked #82 of 236 Restaurants in Orange Park
Description: Krystal is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia that has been serving up southern favorites since 1932. It is known for its small, square hamburgers with fresh-steamed buns, hot-off-the-grill. Other Krystal favorites include chili cheese pups, chiks, corn dogs and breakfast with fresh-cracked eggs, sausage and grits.
Reviewed 18 March 2017

I have been coming to Krystal's since I was little, and every time I am in a location that has one I just have to stop. The service was pleasant and quick, food was just as expected.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Food came fast and hot!
They goofed up my wife's order twice but did apologize and corrected it.
They were a bit slow on the orders following our, we could tell and did get a few of those wrong (I overheard).
We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2016

If you like this type of food, a great place for it and that have added biscuits and gravy and other items. The little shrimp sandwiches are good as well. Local shrimp, I might add.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The staff were friendly. The food I found to be cold and greasy. When I received my eggs and grits, they were sitting in a pool of margarine. Not appetizing.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 5 March 2015

OK, so, it is a greasy burger place but they are so good. If you are from the north then it is similar to white castle. We always grab a box when we travel near a Krystal just because we do not have them at home.

Date of visit: February 2015