“A must stop for a quick bite”
Review of Krystal

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krystal
Ranked #79 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Reviewed 18 March 2017

I have been coming to Krystal's since I was little, and every time I am in a location that has one I just have to stop. The service was pleasant and quick, food was just as expected.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Food came fast and hot!
They goofed up my wife's order twice but did apologize and corrected it.
They were a bit slow on the orders following our, we could tell and did get a few of those wrong (I overheard).
We will be back!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

If you like this type of food, a great place for it and that have added biscuits and gravy and other items. The little shrimp sandwiches are good as well. Local shrimp, I might add.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The staff were friendly. The food I found to be cold and greasy. When I received my eggs and grits, they were sitting in a pool of margarine. Not appetizing.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

OK, so, it is a greasy burger place but they are so good. If you are from the north then it is similar to white castle. We always grab a box when we travel near a Krystal just because we do not have them at home.