“Good Thur night Prime Rib”

Miller's Ale House - Orange Park
Ranked #17 of 234 Restaurants in Orange Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located east of the Orange Park Mall, in Fashion Square, across from Lifestyles Family Fitness Center. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We went on thursday night Prime rib special. It was really goid and service was good. She did forget my side but the manager got it for me. Price was good at 14.99.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I'm sorry folks for all the other reviews I gave this place but it is now a Training Center for New Employees, Chef's, Cook's, Bartenders, Waiters, Waitress, Assistant Manangers, Etc. and I do not and will not suggest this place for any reason, what so all!. Save your money because you will get a better meal at Arby's and a better drink at home! Sorry if anyone out there didn't get this review before my others!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Accordia
Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Good afternoon, Accordia. We're very sorry to hear that you feel this way & we'd like to speak with you so that we can better understand your experience... We hope you'll consider sending your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Not bad for bar food but the noise level is quite high if you want to have conversation. Wait staff seems to be always running behind and playing catch up.

Lots of chairs and stool without backs but usually easy to find a table.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Millers for an evening meal. The party of 3 I joined were seating quickly. Our server welcomed us as and explained the menu as 2 of us had never dined here. Drinks came quickly followed soon after with our food order. I ordered the Baby Back Ribs and the flavor was to die for. Very meaty and tender. Definitely cooked to perfection. Service was second to none during the entire meal. We were thanked for dining there by our serve and he asked us to come again. Great service and great food. I'll definitely dine here again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We always have great food and service at our Millers ale house in Orange Park. My husband has an addiction to the Zinger salad. My favorites are the Fish and Chips or the Mahi-Mahi sandwich with a side salad. We've also been known to indulge in the Captain Jack desert. We've had just about everything in the menu and nothing has ever been sent back.

Date of visit: February 2018