“Great service and tasty food”

Miller's Ale House - Orange Park
Ranked #13 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located east of the Orange Park Mall, in Fashion Square, across from Lifestyles Family Fitness Center. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Millers for an evening meal. The party of 3 I joined were seating quickly. Our server welcomed us as and explained the menu as 2 of us had never dined here. Drinks came quickly followed soon after with our food order. I ordered the Baby Back Ribs and the flavor was to die for. Very meaty and tender. Definitely cooked to perfection. Service was second to none during the entire meal. We were thanked for dining there by our serve and he asked us to come again. Great service and great food. I'll definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We always have great food and service at our Millers ale house in Orange Park. My husband has an addiction to the Zinger salad. My favorites are the Fish and Chips or the Mahi-Mahi sandwich with a side salad. We've also been known to indulge in the Captain Jack desert. We've had just about everything in the menu and nothing has ever been sent back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

When you go to any Ale House you know what you are getting. Maybe that is why we go a lot where ever we are. The hostess was very friendly because there was a wait. Was not too long-maybe 10 minutes. We asked for a high top and got it. Food was good. I like the Asian salad, hubby got the cobb salad and son got the zingers with the fries-was smaller than I remember. We also split a fabulous ice cream dessert. They have a great selection of craft beers.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great burgers, I like to build my own. Nice selection of beers, full bar and several happy hour specials along with different specials during the week. The menu is diverse. I like the Mac and cheese also. They took the guac and chips off the menu but if you ask nicely they will oblige. Good wings. Lots of TV's. Just a nice down to earth place to eat.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I moved to orange park while divorcing Nov 2014 from my serpent of an ex wife. Anyway a girl I met on tinder introduced me to Miller's and now I take most of my dates here. The staff knows and they keep it low every time, big shout out to that A+ customer service. Hell one of the bartenders even knows me as the chicken fingers guy (long story).

This place is great for watching sports,grabbing beers with friends even the FWB type, and the food is pretty darn good too.

I love this place.