“Delicious pho”

Little Saigon
Ranked #27 of 228 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I was craving spring rolls so I stopped in after work for "to-go". The spring rolls were delish and the pho was excellent. Far superior to other's in the area. The broth has to from "homemade" stock, much more flavorful than most and they don't scrimp on meat or toppings even though I wasn't eating it it there. Wholly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

their phò is wonderful! It's inexpensive and the bubble teas/smoothies are also very tasty. If in this part of town, i would highly recommend them

Reviewed 17 March 2017

When ever I need a "boost" in my day. A nice bowl of Pho from this spot, does me good!!!
I always order the #13 Pho special with a wide assortment of their delicious appetizers. Mainly the Calamari and the two different types of Spring Rolls.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Had the beef bun, it was delicious! Their food never disappoints. Love their pho too. I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Great place in Orange Park!
We really love this place and enjoy the local feel.
Great fast service and super fresh taste. The PHO is really good and many flavors in the bowl.
Recommend to all!

Been to Little Saigon? Share your experiences!