“My absolute favorite place for PHO etc.”
Review of Little Saigon

Little Saigon
Ranked #27 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 March 2017

When ever I need a "boost" in my day. A nice bowl of Pho from this spot, does me good!!!
I always order the #13 Pho special with a wide assortment of their delicious appetizers. Mainly the Calamari and the two different types of Spring Rolls.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Had the beef bun, it was delicious! Their food never disappoints. Love their pho too. I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Great place in Orange Park!
We really love this place and enjoy the local feel.
Great fast service and super fresh taste. The PHO is really good and many flavors in the bowl.
Recommend to all!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Every time we eat here I really enjoy it myself. I've throughout the world and you can only get this experience here. Order the Pho but be careful the regular size is enough, get the two types of shrimp rolls. With the peanut sauce. You'll make this your regular spot for Thai.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Man, on those rare cold Florida winter nights, nothing quite hits the spot like a massive steeping bowl of Pho. It's truly all that at Little Saigon. Massive fresh portions of soul simmering broth layered with all manner of delights depending on what you order. Excellent value for the price. I like the house special that has a little bit of everything in it (flank steak, baked steak, tripe, meatballs, etc.) with rice noodles. I mix mine with a few drops of fish sauce and sriracha along with the fresh bean sprouts, basil and sliced jalapeno. You can fix yours up however you like. Oh it's so good here.

2  Thank Aiptasia