“Quick service tasty seafood and great grits”

Shrimp Shack Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Orange Park
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had a limited amount of time to be out to grab some food before a play and decided on the shrimp shack. It was really tasty I had blackened shrimp and mahi and cheese grits and my friend had one of the other dinners with fried shrimp and a big potato. We also had a coupon for a small appetizer so we tried the crab bites - they were so tasty try those out.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

This is a nice somewhat fast food (they cook to order) that has a very good 30 Shrimp Special on Tuesdays. Shrimp have an excellent taste and are decent size. Fries are very good. Hush Puppies could use some work as they don't have much taste. Counter service is always very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I usually rave about this place and give it high marks for the large shrimp they serve. This last visit was somewhat disappointing as I thought the shrimp they served on the 30 Shrimp Special were slightly smaller than normal (and I also only got 29 of them). Even with that, the food was still very good for the price. Service at the counter was very friendly. Do wish they would bring back their loyalty program.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Took a picky eater for grilled shrimp. I was thanked repeatedly, including a phone call the next day! Obviously, I took them there because I loved it. So glad that was an awesome experience for everyone!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

It was a different kind of experience for us. Food cooked in a bag, sat on our table, opened and dived in...tasty...crowded place.

Date of visit: June 2018