“Awesome Food!!”
Review of Irie Diner

Irie Diner
Ranked #19 of 237 Restaurants in Orange Park
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Irie Diner is a casual full service Caribbean Restaurant. Great for date nights, celebrations of all kinds, some alone time, hanging with the crew or simply having lunch or dinner
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I came her I read the reviews on Trip Advisor. So we decided to try something different. Well I was not disappointed.
I ordered the Garlic Spicey Shrimp on a bed of rice .My husband had the whole red fish. The authentic spices were out of this word. The literary BEST meal I have ever eaten in my life time.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

My sister-in-law held her birthday party here and we had a great time! The food was authentic Caribbean food! Very flavorful! The atmosphere was warm and inviting! The musicians were great! It was really a wonderful experience!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We joined friends for lunch at Irie Diner. Each of us tried something different, so we had a chance to share. Ribs were large and tender. Shrimp were sweet and coconutty. Pork was excellent. You would have to travel to find better conch fritters and don't get me started about the peas and rice (which is tradtional throughout the Caribbean). The service was very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My qife and i came for date night. Conch fritters app excellent! Ox tails and curry goat like butter! Tender, flavorful ah so good. Desert the yellow cake and coconut mousse. Also the spin on long island ice tea, you've just gotta have one...or three! I'm very impressed and pleasantly surprised. We just stumbled across our new regular place to eat!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had a lovely meal,curried goat rice and peas and the jerk ribs. absolutely nothing ro complain about.The staff were good and the management and chef both took the time to ask us for our thoughts on what they were doing.

Date of visit: June 2018