“Sit outside and enjoy”

Mi Tierra Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I took our dog with us so we had to look for a restaurant that we enjoy and it has outdoor seating. We both enjoy good Mexican food and so we went to Mi Tierra. The special of the day was a Pork Burrito which sounded delicious - we ordered a Giant one and split it. We also enjoyed their Margaritas with our meal. Our dog had water and treats that we brought and we enjoyed lunch for about 90 minutes. The Pork Burrito was absolutely delicious-well seasoned and moist with plenty of meat. Our server realized that we would not be able to finish it so he brought a take home container. The weather was beautiful and it was relaxing to sit outside. We really enjoyed a great relaxing lunch at Mi Tierra.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Consistent in quality of both food and service. Have been going here for five years and continues to be a favorite of any Mexican restaurants I have ever visited. I don't eat out much so the fact that I go here regularly is telling of my sincere pleasure.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the best hand squeezed orange juices I’ve ever had. Their house fries and French Toast are also awesome. Decent priced breakfast dishes. Fast and friendly service. One of my favorite breakfast dine-in restaurants in Orange City.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Wife and I got the same dish, a burrito, but with different filling. My steak was kind of tough and had a few chunks of gristle but my wife's chicken was good. The big "turn off" was the hefty load of refried beans. I ended up pulling the burrito apart to eat around it partially for taste and partially because I'm diabetic. It seems like they put a lot of filling in them in order to have a big burrito. We did like that they brought out salsa AND pico de gallo with the chips and both were tasty. We aren't in that are much but we'll probably not go back if we are. Oh.. and the music was kind of loud like it was trying to be a club.. but no dance floor. We found it difficult to have a conversation. The staff was super friendly and really the big issue was the food.. but then that's what you're at a restaurant for.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The chips are terrific, salsa is mild. Portions are large but the food is bland. I can't believe this is an "authentic" Mexican Restaurant. The decorations were nice, service very good, and prices decent. It is dark inside and did not seem to be very clean. I will probably not go back.