“Delicious Food, Margaritas , and Relaxation With Cousin”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #29 of 90 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

They served my cousin and me a strawberry Margarita with a red brandy swirl ribbon in it for Valentine’s for $5.00. It was their special. Had a delicious salmon dinner with it; had visited Chili’s before with a friend and we had two scrumptious salads. We had a relaxing time and enjoyed our food and visit. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Recently went to Chili's and was disappointed with the quality of food.
The service was slow and you always have a long wait. Will not return.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I usually get the Kids Meals Pepper Pals® Cheese Pizza and Pepper Pals® Cheese Burger Bites with a side of Well Done Fries.
Loaded Boneless Wings are to Die for-Best when Eaten there (not to go)
Skillet Queso and Chips---although more Skillet Queso would be better-always not enough.
I Get the food to go most of time when coming home from work.
Great Value for price on Kids Meals.
Love the Skillet Queso Spices-addictive.
Original Crispers are Great too.
I do have to check order every time, since they have made many mistakes in past, but when they get it right....Very Good

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This was one time a great place to eat and drink. Now the food is just average and the drinks seamed watered down. I hope the management looks to the kitchen for some big improvements or they will just be a below average bar.

1  Thank Rhino32713
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

There were two of us for supper. I had the Caribbean salad and my companion had a salad and chili combo. Be both felt our meals were very good. The cost was around $24, which included one iced tea. Our waitress was quick, personable and attentive. She engaged in some light hearted conversation and was fun to talk with.