“A typical chain restaurant ”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #26 of 91 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

There were two of us for supper. I had the Caribbean salad and my companion had a salad and chili combo. Be both felt our meals were very good. The cost was around $24, which included one iced tea. Our waitress was quick, personable and attentive. She engaged in some light hearted conversation and was fun to talk with.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to a chilli's in about 1.5 years De used to go lastnight. First off our table was not properly clean. I out my hands down and it felt like glue, the utensils wasn't properly cleaned either. Had bits of old food on it. Our waiter was polite but didn't really seem like her hard was at work idk. We did the $35 dinner for 2 with president mararitas. Had the guacamole and chips which I enjoyed and then Cajun chicken pasta and bacon ranch burger. The pasta had way too much cheese and too little Cajun. The burger however was really good. We had the chocolate chip cookie and ice cream for desert which was good also and the margarita was alot to my surprise. It seems though their quality is dropping and does not have that chilli's flare it had before.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Good but expensive. Ni don't like that I can't see chef preparing my food. Long wait at times when ordering take out. But other than that, I enjoy there food. Never tasted bad or old.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Chili's has the best Margaritas. I love the El Presidente. The food is good and it's at a great price.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my husband and family for lunch on Sunday. We were seated right away. Our server, Jimmy, was very friendly. He was prompt in taking our drink order, meal order, and with checking on us while we were eating. The food came out quickly. Everything tasted great! My husband and I had salads. My mom had a Fiesta combo. My grandfather had the chicken breast. My grandmother had the turkey club. Almost all of us took home leftovers. We have always enjoyed our trip to Chili's! We will definitely return!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and food you received from Jimmy at our Orange City Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.