“Taco Tuesday's ”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

This is the place to be if you're looking for a deal every Tuesday. This place was super packed all early evening because for only about $6.50 you get 2 tacos, unlimited tortilla chips and a medium sized drink. The tacos are tex-mex style with your choice of either hard or soft shell. They were very good and tasted authentic for how fast they are cranking these out. There is a huge salsa bar for your tortilla chips to choose from with about every kind you can think of.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I always enjoyed going to Taco Bell for a fast taco. I always liked the taste, but one day I had a chance to try Tijuana Flats, in particular this restaurant. WOW! If you haven't tried Tijuana Flats and are still going to Taco Bell, then you need to try them today. Their tacos and burritos are great. If you like Taco Bell, you will love Tijuana Flats.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Got it to go and the food was delicious and on time. Friendly staff. We got tacos and nachos and both were great. Recommend

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We had a Duo Plate with a black bean burrito and a cheese enchilada. The flavor was a bit bland. They had hot sauce bar with a good selection. The chips we had tasted like from a bag.
Most likely will not return because for our taste buds there are better Mex for the price.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

It is one of the nicest places to eat here in Orange City the food is constantly good and the service is just excellent I have never had a problem with waitress, the staff is always smiling. This is really a nice place and my whole family enjoys coming here