“Fine for early drinks”

Craft Street Kitchen and Drinks
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Liked this place for early drinks - decent choice and price. Food variable - our picks ranged from very good to just ok. My husband certainly enjoyed the burgers! Not nearly enough ladies toilets for the size of the place and the number of ladies always in the place.

Found this place difficult to rate as there was plenty to like but also downsides. Non smoking - fabulous! - and a nice bar to sit at while chatting and people watching: dailly food / drinks specials: plenty parking :on the expensive side : food variable.

Would definitely recommend that people try here to make up their own mind as to whether it suits. We would definitely return and not just because it is within walking distance of where we stay when visiting Oldsmar! It is without doubt an asset for the area and for this as well as reasons above we will continue to support it. Probably somewhere between average and very good depending on what you like.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

This is our “regular” spot, where my wife and teenage daughter go when we want a good vibe and great food. In the dozen or so fines we’ve been, we’ve never had a bad meal or a bad experience. The Three Kings burger is my personal favorite, where my daughter’s is the Belgian Clucked. My wife is really into trying it all and typically orders from the specials menus. Cool laid back vibe with exposed brick, reclaimed wood, Edison bulbs, and staff in flannel. A very decent craft beer selection and rarely a wait for a table. A+ all around!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We had dinner at Craft Street Kitchen with another couple last night. We had never heard of it, but our friends had gone there and it was a convenient spot for us to meet. The restaurant is in the old BD's Mongolian grill, but the decor was remodeled and the atmosphere was like a sports bar without all the tvs...noisy and dark. In fact it was really hard to read the menu becuase of the low lighting. The specials were printed on a postcard and the craft beers were listed on a order tab...again hard to read, but we were the oldest people in the restaurant so our eyesite probably wasn't as good as those younger than us! There were lots of menu choices, some different than what you might expect. Hubby had the Tuscan Flatbread...it was huge! But it was so good that he ate every bit of it, except for a small bite that I took. I agreed it was really good. I expecially liked the pesto. Everything was fresh and homemade. I had the Craft Burger which had the following info: Humanely Raised, Antibiotic And Hormone, Free Prime Beef, Local Tomato, Lettuce, Onion, Brioche Bun. I had no bun or onions, but they gave me lots of lettuce so it was basically a lettuce wrap. I chose the honey carrots for my side. This burger was the BEST tasting burger I have had. I am used to eating grass fed beef in Hawaii which I always thought was the best beef, but no longer. I love my hamburgers well done, this was prepared that way but it was not dry at all. The size was was pretty big, but like my husband I finished it all too! The honey carrots were awesome...only complaint was that I would have liked a few more:). None of us are craft beer drinkers, but they had a good variety and I immediately told our kids about it and they are planning to check out the beer selection soon. Our server was great, very knowledgeable and attentive, but not overly so. We were not really sure what to expect when we arrived, but we are definitely going to go again and again!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I am always impressed with options here for someone that doesn’t eat meat. Food is easy and they go above and beyond to make changes to the fare. Friendly staff lot of seating and option to watch your favorite game. Can get busy at times. Lots
Of parking and AMC which is adjacent to this makes it even better.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

To refer to this restaurant as a pub is to do it a disservice, because that's why I avoided coming here for several years. The menu is so much better than I expected. I'm a comfort food type of eater so I gravitate towards meats and tasty carbs, but even their unique salads had me salivating. But first things first. Our party of 3 went on a Friday night around 6pm and were told we had a 25 minute wait. I think we were actually seated in about 15 minutes. The waitress took our drink orders and we ordered the cornbread appetizer. If you're from the South, cornbread is your dinner roll substitute, not an appetizer. I was pleasantly surprised by its moistness and real kernels on the bottom of the cornbread; it turned out to be a great choice. While ordering, I was concerned about the gumbo being too spicy because it contained jalapenos, so I asked for a sample which the kitchen graciously provided. I then ordered it as my meal, which came with 4 savory beignets (a first for me). Served in a little iron skillet, the gumbo was more than enough to fill me up. My friends ordered the chicken corden who sandwich with sweet potato tots and the "My Cousin Vinny" special sandwich with potato salad. We enjoyed our meals immensely. A young man checked on our table twice during our meal. I don't know whether he was a shift manager, overall manager, or owner of the place, but I was very impressed that one time he offered to refill my glass personally. I've seen managers at so many other restaurants call over the waitress to "do their job" instead of handling it himself/herself. We asked the waitress to split our checks and she deftly split up the cornbread appetizer without us asking. My gumbo, soda, and cornbread portion came out to $20, which is a good price for a Friday night dinner. The only drawback is that they don't serve a weekday lunch.

Been to Craft Street Kitchen and Drinks? Share your experiences!