“Never again”

Applebee's Grill
Ranked #27 of 89 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Wish i would have read previous reviews about this place i would probably not have eaten here,4 meals ordered 1 brought wrong the other 3 stone cold not even warm so we asked our server to sort this problem out he then got an attitude with us but took the meals away,other tables around us also complained of the same problem,our meals were returned with sides missing again got attitude. before we had finshed our meals the bill was plonked on our table not evan a apology from any member of staff must have thought there shocking service was our fault,NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Its Applebee's you get what you pay for. The food was good, recommend their new appetizer taco options. Beer was cold but the service was just average.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have only eaten at this particular Applebee's 1 time, and that was enough. Within an hour of my eating there, I was terribly ill from the food. I remained ill for a 24 hour period. When I called out sick to work because of this, my supervisor wasn't surprised as it is apparently well known not to eat there, as many people have been sick afterward.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Christmas gift cards are the only reason we were here. Have found the food to have plummeted in quality over the last few years, and this was really no different. My burger was ordered with some pink. Edges were charred and burger was well done. Wife's meal wasn't bad. Overall place had strong odor coming from certain orders. Waitress said it was related to certain items being served on wood platter. Service was good, which was only bright spot.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I have ordered from here on 3 occasions as I work within walking distance of the restaurant. Each time I have ordered I have asked for a phone call when it is ready so I can go pick it up, and they let me know they will call me and give me an estimated time when it will be ready. I have never received a call, and that's not a huge deal, but when i wait for the call and head over and the food is still not ready, its frustrating. This would be the first business on tripadvisor I've been hard on, and for good reason as when I brought it up at the restaurant they shrugged it off. Again, food is mediocre which is typical of applebees, but service is downright bad.

Been to Applebee's Grill? Share your experiences!