“THIS LOCATION IS NOT A DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Oldsmar
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This is a Speedway gas station that has the coffee inside. I think this should be a disclaimer on the DD site and on here. So I figured I would let you know so you aren't driving in circles trying to find the legit store like we were -_-

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The usual DD chain offerings - pleasant staff - fast drive-thru - sandwiches always well prepared....coffee fresh

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Stopped in for a quick breakfast. Trying to feed a 4 year old can be tough. Requested a donut, ANY donut with sprinkles on top. Was told, "we don't have any….I'll have to get some from the back." From the back? What does that even mean? Cashier was rude over the speaker and seemed very put out by my patronage. When I got home and looked inside, the donuts were dumped upside down, no napkin and the frosting and sprinkles were everywhere, except for on the donut. My 4 year old was crushed.

To the owner / manager of this location. Look at my numbers. People read my reviews….you had better tighten up and fix this type of service. We will not be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Had a safety meeting for the employees this morning so thought I'd pick up something simple and easy. The 50 count did the trick and at 7:15am the pickings were plentiful. The drive through was pretty busy but no one was inside so in and out in a jiffy.
Service with a smile even from a newbie working the register.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

What do you expect? Good coffee and donuts. We occasionally meet our daughter at this Dunkin' Donuts for coffee when she is on the way home from work at Tampa International Airport. Service is good, atmosphere is average. They have joined the flavored coffee fray and their coffees are very good.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!