“Cold building and staff”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #50 of 95 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Description: At Wendy's in Oldsmar, FL we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Oldsmar, FL hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The building is old and musty, so they blast the air to cover the smell. We were greeted by a teenager with a snotty attitude. Food is fair.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

My last visit here was marked by a stale (over cooked and dry) chicken classic sandwich.
I did complain to the management and they offered to give me a free sandwich on my return.
The problem is... that I don't intend to return.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

About average for a Wendy's...nothing really to complain about. Fair staff....clean.....could be a better location. Food up to standards.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Although she was not there her staff did a great job. Full salad and small chili was the choice last visit. All good and a decent value. Wendy's is always very consistent wherever you stop which make me feel comfortable.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

great for a quick eat and in a big rush. I don't eat meat, but love the fish sandwish when available, great fries and the ice cream is wonderful

Vlose to the house which is a extra perk

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!