“Cold building and staff”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #46 of 89 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The building is old and musty, so they blast the air to cover the smell. We were greeted by a teenager with a snotty attitude. Food is fair.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

My last visit here was marked by a stale (over cooked and dry) chicken classic sandwich.
I did complain to the management and they offered to give me a free sandwich on my return.
The problem is... that I don't intend to return.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

About average for a Wendy's...nothing really to complain about. Fair staff....clean.....could be a better location. Food up to standards.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Although she was not there her staff did a great job. Full salad and small chili was the choice last visit. All good and a decent value. Wendy's is always very consistent wherever you stop which make me feel comfortable.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

great for a quick eat and in a big rush. I don't eat meat, but love the fish sandwish when available, great fries and the ice cream is wonderful

Vlose to the house which is a extra perk

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!