“Good food small eatery”

Peggy O'Neill's Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #44 of 89 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Their were 10 of us. Most had never been their before. The food choices were many. Some had Irish favorites bangers and mash, corn beef and cabbage. Others opted for regular food like chicken fingers. Prices good and drinks were good would do it again. Service was good Heather was attentive and friendly. The only down side was comfort. Chairs were hard.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I went to Peggy O'Neils for a birthday dinner and I had their shepherds pie. It was the best shepherds pie I have ever had The service was great; fast friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I used to visit here when I lived in west chase and I had not been in a while so I wanted to try it again. I ordered the lunch fish and chips. They were excellent but way too much food for a lunch portion. I also order a side of mac and cheese which was enormous too. My friend ate all the Shepard pie and I have no clue how! I like the food but not the atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We were going to Peggy's almost every week because the food is pretty good for the price. Lately the food is overcooked, and not very good. Maybe it depends on who is cooking that night. I did hear that there is a new owner as of 10 months ago. Some of the regular customers exhibit aggressive and rude behavior. I would not recommend this place to anyone as long as those customers are hanging out there. We decided not to go back because it isn't worth the risk. The place usually looks deserted, but I thought it was worth going there because it is so close to home. I'm pretty sure the main problem with this place is the people who are hanging out there. They're repelling customers.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Surprised it's still open. You know you are trouble when an Irish pub starts selling taco's, flatbreads, jamaican chicken, etcc... Needs to focus it's menu more on Irish food vs. a little of everything. Food isn't that great and wouldn't go back.