“My favorite pizza”

Marco Anthony Italian Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 123 Restaurants in Ocoee
Description: Marco Anthony is an Italian restaurant located in Ocoee, FL.
Description: Marco Anthony is an Italian restaurant located in Ocoee, FL.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I came here about 5 weeks ago and had a pizza. It was so good I have been back three times with my wife. It is our favorite pizza place now. I haven't had anything else yet. It's hard to not get pizza. Hoping to try something else soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a small restaurant in a located in a Publix shopping center but don't let that turn you off. It has a pleasant atmosphere, great service and delicious food. I live close by so my husband and I eat there regularly. The portions are large and would probably enough for two to share. The serve wine and beer as well as soft drinks. It is family friendly. My favorite dish is Shrimp Fra Diablo, I also like the linguine with clam sauce, the eggplant rollatini. Some of my husbands favorite dishes are the gnocchi pasta dishes, chicken parmesan, baked ziti and the bread and dip served before dinner. The pizza and antipasto is very good as well. I am a good Italian cook so I usually don't eat at Italian restaurants but this food tastes like home cooking. Try it you'll like it!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Yes, I've had pizza slices all over the country, from the Big Apple to the Emerald City. And Marco Anthony in little Ocoee beats 'em all. Absolutely delicious. The giant sized slices can, of course, be custom made. One I ordered with ricotta cheese, anchovies, onions, and fresh garlic was incredible - though, probably not 'your' cup of tea. Pick from the large number of options. Did I say that they absolutely pile on the meats and veggies? They absolutely do. Great crust, too.

I've personally tried a number of other menu items. Spaghetti, Chicken Piccata, I've enjoyed them all. Always very large portions. I recently went to the restaurant with friends. One ordered a stromboli - had to have been the biggest stomboli either of us had ever seen. Stuffed with meats and cheese, it had to have been well over a foot long. My friend ate till he was full and had enough left over for two more meals!

If you're in the Orlando area, try it. Its very close to Disney.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Been by this restaurant a couple of times, tried it for the first time yesterday. Can't say we were more surprised. The food was truly fantastic. Bread was some of the best we have ever had at an Italian restaurant. Prices were great.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I come here all the time for high quality pizza and Italian food, and it's always worth it! The prices are reasonable, especially for pizza by the slice (around $2), and the staff is always kind and go out of their way to make the experience enjoyable. Every time I'm walking home from the store and pass the restaurant, I'm tempted to go in!