“Surprised ”

Marco Anthony Italian Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 123 Restaurants in Ocoee
Description: Marco Anthony is an Italian restaurant located in Ocoee, FL.
Description: Marco Anthony is an Italian restaurant located in Ocoee, FL.
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a late lunch. I had the Antipasti which was very good. My wife had the chicken florentine. Also very good.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Great pepperoni and cheese pizza for only $10 special carry out. It's delicious and feels like the pizza from NY. The cheese is the awesome gooey mozerella which the family loves!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I'm the Brit that always comes here for the very best pizza when in Florida. Was there yesterday and as always it never disappoints. Forget the decor, forget the chairs and tables, all could do with a makeover. Come here for the food! You can also bring your own wine for a $5 corkage. As always the pizza was cooked to perfection and the toppings were generous, if you are around Ocoee/Windermere this is a must visit restaurant where the food does the talking!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

As a Brit perhaps I am not the best judge of pizza! But I've had pizza all over the world from the chains to small restaurants and this tiny little restaurant that looks nothing from the outside nor indeed from the inside would be my choice for the best pizza I've ever had. The service is always friendly and the drinks are realistically priced. The decor is in need of a major makeover....BUT nothing takes away from the quality of the food and for me that always makes Marco Anthony a 'must visit' during my trips to this part of Florida.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I have a business acquaintance who forces me to go here once a year. But, she makes "baked" chicken in the microwave which should tell you everything you need to know about that.

I wish Marco Anthony were a good Italian restaurant as we need one in the vicinity. However, absolutely no effort is made to create authentic tasting Italian recipes. They vaguely resemble them visually but that is where the similarity ends. If ever a restaurant was a candidate for Kitchen Nightmares, it's this one.

I have read all the other reviews and truly feel sorry for those of you who have never had real Italian food. To have never had the opportunity to taste something that is so wonderful you never want it to end.

And to the reviewer who stated this is the best Italian food you've had outside of Italy. I can't imagine what food you experienced in Italy which would have caused you to make such a declaration. Unless of course it was at one of those dreadful tourist traps that infest the general vicinity around the Trevi fountain in Rome.