2,196 results
All reviews the executive lounge front desk diamond member breakfast buffet cookies ocala area maxi buddy brunch clydesdale jeremy george carriage server feed banquet conference
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This is the second time my Wife and I stayed at this property. The first time we had a really good stay with a clean comfortable room. The second time it was terrible we had noise from a group of about 5 people in the pool drinking beer from glass bottles until 2.30 am. I called down to Lewis on the front desk at 2.00 am and he advised that night security would deal with it as the pool closed at 11.00 pm. At 2.30 am the party goers were still in the pool making noise, so I went down and ending up confronting the party goers with Lewis and Caesar the nighttime security guard.
Obviously the nighttime staff are not capable of dealing with any noise disturbance from guests
The room was not very clean, it looked like the carpet had the remains of a blood stain by the bed and there was a nail clipping on the bathroom counter top, nice touches!

Room Tip: Go essewhere
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Suandfun,

Thank you for providing your feedback to me directly, along with other sources. It is important to notify management when you don't have a great experience. It allows us the opportunity to address our teams in a coaching manner, so this type of experience doesn't continue to occur for other guests. I'm very sorry this was your experience, and we have taken corrective actions on our part, to coach our team members on how to handle this in the future.

We appreciate your feedback, and hope you will return to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I have no words to describe the great customer service the staff at Hilton Ocala Offers to their customers. Every time we go there they make us feel like family, Starting by the GREAT leader Freddy Lopez who every time he sees my family and I he goes beyond to make us feel welcome at the Sunday brunch and even when we go dining or seating at the bar, I have witnessed who he is with every single guests, he treat everyone with such Of kindness and respect. I have seen who other guests ask for Freddy and how happy they gets when Freddy comes to serve them. when you have a great leadership you have an awesome team! We love everyone there, Chef Chris, waitress Sally and Our Favorite Awesome waiter George. I really think this hotel would not be the same with this great crew, and this is why we always choose Hilton in Ocala for our family and friends. I’m beyond grateful Thank you and hope to see all this great people soon.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Nathan K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Keeping up with L,

Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor review about your experience with Sunday Brunch at Arthur's. We are pleased to hear about your wonderful experience, and how multiple team members were able to create such an experience for you! We will certainly be recognizing these team members for their outstanding efforts as we like to show them appreciation for their efforts! We hope to see you again in the near future for Brunch.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

At least twice a year we pass through Ocala and always try to have the Hilton Ocala be our stop for the night. The rooms are spacious, beds super comfortable and staff is all friendly and top-notch. Bonus for our family is the fact they are pet friendly with a large park area right behind the hotel to walk dogs. My kids love to go visit the horses back there and usually the restaurant staff will give you an apple to feed the clydesdale. Great food and drinks in the bar (my only complaint is the noise level of the live entertainment on our last stop). Husband loves the breakfast buffet. For the past two years, Cindy was our waitress in the bar - she's awesome!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Luvtheflkeys,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us! We are pleased to have you acknowledge your server Cindy, who does an amazing job at our Market Kitchen & Bar! We are please to hear about your experience at our hotel, and would like to invite you back for live music Thursday-Saturday 6pm-10pm in the Market Kitchen & Bar.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for several years.. My favorite place to stay every time I’m in town for work! Completely revamped a few months ago! Live music every Thursday thru Saturday now & I’m loving it!! #deniseismygirl #favoritebartender #meiomi #wineoclock #pourmeanotherplease

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Shannon D,

Thank you for making our hotel your play to stay when you are in town for work. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your time with us at the Market Kitchen & Bar. We hope the next time you visit us, you can join us for live music on Thursday-Saturdays from 6pm-10pm.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We drove up Saturday 8/11 from St. Petersburg for the 3rd time now and stayed the night to have Sunday Brunch Buffet at Arthurs Bistro with friends from Emelia Island that we meet up with every few months. Our stay was great BUT our Brunch was PHENOMENAL. Our waitress Sally could not have been any better. She was AWESOME, VERY attentive. Always at the table checking on us our mimosa glasses were never empty. Will definitely be back and request Sally as our server again. BRUNCH was by far a 5 STAR all the way. Austin

Stayed: August 2018
Nathan K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Austin4247,

Thank you so much for visiting Arthur's at the Hilton Ocala. We are glad that you came to enjoy our wonderful Brunch with Sally. Sally is a true gem and I'm glad she is part of our team. I'm glad to hear that you experience was a great one. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.