“Delicious”

Conch Republic Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great atmosphere & the very best ribs I've ever tasted. Happy hour till 7 at dinner helps as well. I went for a cocktail, 2 for the price of one. I must admit I didn't feel it was very strong as I opted for making the 2 into 1 drink.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (2,422)

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

On a recommendation from a friend we tried this place out. A very laid back dining place. I have become very fond of the grouper this trip. I choose a stuff crab meat topped with grouper and alfredo sauce and shrimp. Me friend had the stuffed lobster. Both meals came out quickly and were soon savor up. Waitress was very friendly as was the entire staff. I will pass on to recommend this place for a great seafood and service

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Get anything on the menu - you won't be disappointed! Had awesome crab cakes and conch fritters for an appetizer. We really enjoyed the grilled grouper, the scallops and garlic smashed potatoes were fabulous...and happy hour 11-7! See you again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome food !!!! Great atmosphere! ....so glad we came here!. The food was delish!!!. Service was very good and we were very pleased. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Visited Conch Republic for the first time on a Saturday night at 8pm. We were a party of 7 and pleasantly surprised to find there was no wait. We ere seated quickly and our server was very attentive. The challenge was the kitchen. We order two orders of Oyster Rockefeller and it came out at the same time as our meal. The steaks we ordered were bland without much flavor and the side of grilled shrimp came out cold. The owner was walking around and his presence was obvious but he certainly it wasn't stopping by tables. The conch chowder was too salty to eat and so to say the least we were disappointed. The baked potato came out piping hot and was the highlight of the meal

2  Thank Jazna5