“Outstanding Seafood! Great Service and staff!”

Conch Republic Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Conch Republic gets my vote for the best restaurant in the Redington area. Service was friendly and fast, prices are fair and the food is excellent. We ate there 3X on a long weekend getaway. Calamari, Caribbean Shrimp, Crab Soup, Grouper, Conch fritters were delicious. Cozy spot on Gulf Blvd. Every hotel guest we spoke to raved about it. An awesome value for the money. Great Happy hour and dinner specials that include youe sides.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,370)

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The food was great. Service was good for our large group. We will come here again if in the area. I loved the t-shirt selection.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Went with a party of seven to celebrate our close friends 50th Wedding Anniversary. Conch is a lively and family friendly place with a great menu, good range of beers and very helpful staff. I had the crab stuffed grouper with paradise sauce which was superb. Conch is highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Several years ago we stumbled upon this place and really enjoyed everything. Well for years I've been hearing about my daughters meal & how good it was. When we got here we didn't remember the name of the restaurant so I search trip advisor until I found it. We went the other night and once again we were not disappointed. Everything was so delicious. I gave only 4 stars because it was way to cold. We will be back again with sweatshirts

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner here with our 3 kids. The place was busy but we were still able to get a table quickly. The service was great, and the seafood dishes were fabulous. My son is sure they have the best fish tacos around.