“Pleasant Surprise”

Mangos Restaurant & Tiki Bar
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste the tropics in Mangos Restaurant! Enjoy a casual yet elegant setting with views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat as you dine indoors or outside on our Verandah and savor our award winning "Florida/Caribbean Cuisine". Spectacular sunsets give way to tiki torches, starlit skies and island music as you enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Beachside Tiki Bar which offers drinks, snacks, light lunches and dinners. Full Gluten Free Menus available for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. We Proudly Serve Starbucks Coffees & Teas.
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I had read about Mangos on Trip Advisor. Was curious to try it, since there are not many restaurants right on the Gulf. Our waitress was lovely and was accomadating about us sitting and visiting. We did not feel rushed at all. We ate at the outdoor dining area and had a wonderful beach view. The food was very good and we were able to share an entree. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I came on a Sunday for lunch. It's wasn't busy. The waitress was polite and serve us wonderfully. Their burger was tender and full of flavor. I would recommend this place. It sits right off the beach. Nice place to watch the sunset.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

We've never had a bad meal at Mangos, located inside the Doubletree Hotel, formerly a Hilton. There burgers are juicy, flavorful, always cooked just right and we like the ciabatta buns. Great potato salad (not smothered in mayo) and sweet cole slaw. Jan, our server, was terrific. We will eat outside when it gets a big cooler. Nice to watch the waves!

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Staying at the hotel where Mangos is located, we found it easier to eat here our first night. Looking over the out dated menu left us really wanting to leave. The wine list is not really that great, but they do have several selections. We arrived during happy hour, was told that and asked what was included. Our server ran through the list so quick that we didn't know what was what still. I finally found a wine that was tasteful and he order the Dirty Banana and loved it. I had the flounder tacos. They were good as served but even better with a side of the mango salsa! My husband had the stuffed shrimp, they were a good size but the sauce had a lot of lemon.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I have been to Mangos many times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner by myself, friends, and with family. The food is delicious. The view of the gulf is priceless, and the wait staff is friendly and accommodating. Mangos also offers a yearly card for a buy one get one lunch and dinner for a very reasonable yearly price. This also includes vouchers for breakfast. I have been coming here since 2002. Many of the staff is still here. I highly recommend Mangos for a great meal with an awesome view. Also check out their Thanksgiving menu.