US$80
  • Beachfront
US$177
US$143
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
US$514
Hotels.com
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$179
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$145
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My buddy wanted to add an authentic Florida road house to our recent tour. This wasn't it. Sketchy from the start (wanted us to upgrade, then pay in cash) - with enough rules posted in the lobby to indicate that they'd had their share of trouble. My room had a good view of the marina and I was eventually able to fight my way onto the marginal balcony. The room was really hot and I finally figured out that the A/C was controlled by a light switch. It was too noisy to sleep with, so it was shut down for the overnight hours. TV was old and low definition, though it appeared to get an adequate number of channels. Window from the outside (high) into the bathtub was a bit disconcerting. Slept on top of the sheets. Definitely not the cute kitsch we were hoping for. We beat a hasty retreat at first light.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018

As a retired NYC law enforcement supervisor I have seen my share of crack houses and flop houses. If you never have, spend a night here. Toilet paper rolls ripped off dirty walls, mattresses so bad it can't be described, wooden poles in sliding doors as locks because locks broken, old ratty TV's and furniture. Clientele scary at best. Was afraid I was going to be robbed in the middle of the night and had a chair propped up against the door, which opens to the parking lot like the cheesy 3 hour motels. I had spent the last 4 nights at the top of the line Wyndham Jupiter Grand but needed to add a night and they were sold out. This hotel was down the road and coast $130.00 and had 3 stars on Expedia, which is a joke, so I booked. I couldn't cancel and would have lost the money. I did actually consider sleeping in my rental car. In my 58 years, I have never been in such a dump. The location is bogus also and the marina is across the street and although filled with many nice boats, the entire hood is as sketchy as it gets in a bad crime area in NYC, Stay away and don't believe the ratings on Expedia, just read the other reviews. All the same as this. The place should be closed down, leveled and turned into condos, the owner could make more,

Room Tip: Run from this place as fast as you can.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank ADNYC59
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My friend's room was dirty and smelly. He killed 2 cockroaches in the 5 minutes he was there before asking for a new room. The new room had no washcloths or hangers. Neither of our rooms had shampoo or plastic cups, but I was able to get them at the front desk. My mattress sagged at the edges. The WIFI was so bad that after connecting to it I couldn't open any websites. The paint was peeling badly from the ceiling in the bathroom, the hot water pressure in the shower was a trickle, and the bath towels were very thin, some with holes. But the worst thing is that I returned home with bed bug bites all over my forearms and a few bites elsewhere. I called them to report this and asked for the manager to call me back. Of course, he didn't call.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This has to be my worst hotel experience ever! The rooms are in desperate need of a paint job and complete renovation, the internet service is terrible as I was constantly knocked off of it, the towels left every day had holes in them, the mattresses are also in need of replacement. All of the furniture poolside is also quite shabby. One is allowed only one small bag of ice at a time which is closely monitored by the Ice Commando. The management is also quite surly,

The only pluses are that there is a sushi restaurant next door, the room I was in overlooked the scenic North Palm Beach Marina and the wall unit air conditioner worked well.

With very few choices to choose from because it is "season" in Florida, this would have been my very last one.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Booked on Hotels.com but a problem with my credit card cancelled my reservation, however, the motel called me to verify our arrival. We checked in at 2pm and had a swim in the outdoor pool. The room is adequate but no shampoo, lotions or hair dryer. The TV is an old tube kind and the internet WiFi is so poor we can hardly open email let alone do any internet surfing. I had to use the phone to make a hotel booking because the internet didn’t work. Also no alarm clock, coffee maker and only 3 pillows. This is an old building and my rating is 2 stars in room 103.

Room Tip: We like first floor with the swimming pool easy access
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple