“What a Gem!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after Googling Italian restaurants near our resort. Almost all of the reviews were great, so we thought why not! It’s a small restaurant tucked into a strip mall along the roadway, but U can tell you with certainty we will be back. I had veal parm and it was huge and delicious! My Husband has a big bowl of Penne Bolognese that he said was to die for! The other couple we were with each had a seafood pasta dish and both stated it was outstanding. Do yourself a favor and stop by this hidden gem!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The mozzarella & roasted red peppers are served warm in a white wine sauce. Fabulous. All the meals were excellent.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

the food is great but the service sucks. i called to ask when my order was going to arrive, 45 minutes after i placed it and was yelled at by one of the male employees over the phone. This is not the first time that this employee has had an emotional outburst like this with myself or other customers.
The food is good but...
As the user name says YOUR SERVICE SUCKS.

1  Thank yourservicesuck... k
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Last night my three girlfriends and I went to Venezia for dinner. What a great choice! From the moment we stepped into the restaurant, we felt like we were part of the family. Our server, Barb, was very attentive but also let us take our time. She was a fantastic server. Everything we had was excellent. I had the veal parmigiana and the sauce and cheese were obviously quality ingredients. And there was enough for dinner and two lunches! Others had the eggplant parmigiana and the lasagna. We all loved everything. The rolls were also great! I cannot recommend Venezia highly enough. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It is a small pizzeria that delivers a lot more than pizza. I have eaten here more than 10 times this year so far.
Make no mistake, this is not a high end restaurant and should not be judged that way.
This is a neighborhood place with a single cook or two cooks in the kitchen- so if they get busy, yes, you might wait.
The pizza is so good, New York style. The wine list is surprising for the venue. The staff is so attentive and caring, always going the extra mile.
We always order pizza. We have also enjoyed bolognese, sausage and peppers, clam sauce and mussels. The prices are reasonable and we leave happy and satisfied every time.
This is a solid choice for casual+ dining in North Palm Beach.