“Lunch visit during the week - very nice experience.”

Basilic Vietnamese Grill
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The restaurant had a nice atmosphere, and the server was very friendly and helpful with our menu questions, as we aren't familiar with Vietnamese cuisine. Our plates arrived fairly quickly, also.

The spring rolls with shrimp and chicken were fantastic, and had so much in the way of fresh, crisp vegetables, we felt like we were almost having a salad! In a good way! Also, very generous size rolls.

We ordered the Shaking Beef and the Wok-tossed noodles with chicken. Both orders were huge, and we could have shared one! Both also were delicious. The fried rice that came with the Shaking Beef was very delicate, with only egg in the rice mixture.

All in all, a great meal. The check was $48 before tip, which was a wee bit higher than we had originally expected, but worth it. Would have preferred lunch plates in the $10-15 range but these were higher.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place when working in aventura area. Actually located in North Miami area. I ordered chicken soup since I wasn't feeling well and a bit stressed after the hurricane and it was just what I needed even tho it took awhile to arrive. The spring rolls were very delicious and witnessing Vietnamese patrons was very comforting. One of my favorites when working in this area.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The food was authentic and delicious. The ambiance is very nice inside. Service was awfull if not for the busboy Ben and Amelie the seating hostess the dinner would have been a disaster thanks to the awful incompetent waiter called Mary.
Definitely I will return to enjoy the wonderful food but make sure you don' t sit with Mary as it seems she lives in outer space.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very cute and comfortable. Service was great. Food was fresh and full of flavor. Will be back to try other things.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Had the oxtail pho, was pleased with the flavor as always they were not cheap with the amount of oxtail they put in the pho. Two of my friend went there with me their first time they too loved it. Nice place to bring your family. The staff was attentive service great.

Date of visit: April 2017