“Very good”

Salathip Thai Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Kingswinford
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: SALATHIP AUTHENTIC THAI CUISINE The best authentic Thai cuisine available in Kingswinford
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice food. Went on a Sunday so was very quiet so service prompt. Will happily go back. Not had a delivery yet.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Fab restaurant, fab staff, lovely surroundings Will def visit again. Left happy and stuffed. We went with friends as they had been here before and had said lots of positive things about it. Shared a bottle of wine with my friend and it was lovely.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Salathip offers a great variety of amazing Thai food. Restaurant is very clean and tidy and the hospitality of the staff is second to none! Enjoyed my evening very much and already looking forward to the next time

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I have used this restaurant over the years many times and each time it never fails to impress me. The food as always is excellent and served by friendly welcoming staff.

I had the excellent pork ribs and dim sum starter whilst my friend had the tom yum soup we both enjoyed these very much - they came out after around 15 minutes which gave us time to have a drink and chat prior. In the meantime we took the opportunity to eat the complimentary prawn crackers and sweet chilli dip.

For our main course we chose the Pad Thai to share whilst my friend chose the masaman duck curry and me the tiger steak. No complaints whatsoever, all meals were served piping hot and within good time.

Our drinks didn't stay empty and the friendly waitress made sure our drinks were kept topped up. My pet gripe in eateries is running out of liquid nourishment.

We will be back again, so many items I have yet to try on the menu! After visiting numerous Thai places aroudn the local area and further afield I can honestly say this is up there with the best and closest to real Thai food you will get.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband and daughter, and we weren’t very impressed. The food whilst it tasted ok and was edible, was like warm (except for the Thai red curry), and the portions were fairly small, with very little meat in them. The staff, whilst polite seemed rushed and we barely got a goodbye when we left. We didn’t complain on the evening as the food was edible, and we just decided that we would not go back, due to this we were originally planning to leave a 3 rating but I’ve reduced this to a 2 as all three of us had stomachs that turned over and stools that were not fully solid the day. Whilst we weren’t ill as such, however our digestion was definitely not as it should be and the only thing all three of us had eaten that was the same, was the meal at the restaurant and we put this down to the serving temperature of the food.

We regularly visit Somai Thai just a little further outside of Kingswinford and the food and atmosphere there is so much better. Out of the two restaurants I feel the food is a little more authentic and all of the food is serve piping hot by smiling waiting staff.