Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Looking for the perfect shell!

Captain Shawn was great. My husband and I just wanted some time on the water. We are not fishermen... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Stacey D
Longboat Key, Florida
via mobile
Boating with Shawn

Shawn was great to work with. I called him to see if he could take my wife, daughter and 3 of her... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
schwabray

All reviews great guide snapper fishing trip caught fish awesome trip spanish mackerel great guy knew exactly where go fishing pine island sound cast capt bonita jacks blast novice dolphins
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best fishing trip ever out of Captiva. Capt Shawn Kelly know EXACTLY where to go and catch fish. The four of us each caught plenty of fish, ended up with 22 keepers and at least that many we decided to release. Equipment was all in great condition, not a single hitch with the trip (except for the rain that chased us in about 15 minutes early. Definitely booking with Shawn when we return for another trip in April.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Once in a lifetime experience! Captain Shawn couldn't have been nicer and got us on the fish right off the bat. He truly under promised and over delivered. We had 4 lines zipping with Bonita and King Mackerels within 1 minute of hitting his spot. Ended up bringing in 5 or 6 Bonita, 10 or 15 trout, and a handful of other fish. The highlight of the trip for all of us was fighting a 7-8 foot sand shark for a good 30 minutes, and getting him up to the boat. Just an unreal experience. We were out with 2 Dad's and 4 kids and Captain Shawn couldn't have been nicer or more patient. I can't reccomend him enough. We have video of the shark that is out of this world, but I don't know how to upload it.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

We had a great trip with Capt and Shawn! We had two adults and four kids ages 7 to 14 and a good time was had by all captain Sean has a lot of patience with the youngsters and they all had a fun day thank you so much

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Captain Kelly was fantastic! The weather was “iffy” all week and very windy. We had trouble booking a fishing charter through any of the other companies. We called Shawn and he told us he would be straight forward with us if the weather didn’t look safe to fish in, but that we could go ahead and book the trip and cancel if we needed to last minute for no charge! Although we didn’t get to fish out in the ocean, we got to fish around the bay for a few hours and caught tons of fish! My wife and I had an excellent time and would recommend Captain Kelly to anyone looking to fish here!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 25 September 2020

Best guide/trip I’ve been on in the ocean!! We brought a 5 and 7 year old and he put them on the fish!! Very friendly and knowledgeable about the area!!

Date of experience: September 2020