“great paddle board experience”

Above Board Paddle Company
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Nokomis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stand Up Paddle Board rentals on Nokomis Beach. Kayak and SUP tours in Nokomis FL. Paddle Board sales, lessons, race training, group activities,
Reviewed 12 June 2017

the wife and I never paddle boarded before, but the time Jeff finished with us we were doing great on them. he really made it a great experience.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Did a two hour stand up paddle boarding rental 4 February.

Tony was super accommodating and delivered our boards to the Nokomis beach because they wouldn't fit on our rental car. He provided a great lesson and sent us on our way.

We traveled 5 miles according to my son's GPS watch.

When we were coming back to Nokomis beach Tony stopped to take pictures of us and shared those with us. That was very kind of him.

Great experience from super outfitter.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

I have taken 5 trips with Tony as a member of a group, kayaking monthly on various intercoastal tours in and around the Venice area. The group consists of appox. 20 adults in both single and tandem kayaks. Tony, from above Board Paddle, supplies the kayaks, brings the expertise and experience of paddling these waters along with a sincere desire to provide the best and safest trip possible. Tony and his assistants are always attentive to the paddlers and pay extra attention to the less experienced while leading a well narrated tour.
Experience in Kayaking is a plus, but not necessary. Tony is a pro and I highly recommend this to novices as well as experienced paddlers who are unfamiliar with the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I live local and decided to do something different with my friends. We wanted to rent paddleboards, but a couple of friends had never tried it and were nervous, so we called Above Board and booked a group tour. Tony took us out and he was a great paddleboard instructor. My two friends picked it up right away with his instruction. Totally recommend this place! Paddleboards were in nice condition and Tony made the journey really awesome! Surfs Up!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I took a lesson from Tony in June and loved it so much I gave my husband & son a lesson with Tony as a Christmas gift. Tony was able to schedule the lesson for them during a very busy (for him) holiday week. They both felt Tony was a great instructor. During the 2nd hour, Tony spotted Dolphins close by. The guys were able to paddle close enough to really see these beautiful animals. It's an experience my husband and son will treasure.

1  Thank myohmyoh