“Best Pizza I've ever eaten.”
Review of O Sole Mio

O Sole Mio
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Newberry
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I had lunch today at O Sole Mio in Jonesville today. Not wanting a large amount of food, I opted for a single slice of steak and cheese pizza. The generously sized portion was the best pizza I've ever eaten. It had creamy cheese, crispy bell pepper, crunchy onion and tender pieces of beef on it. Out of this world. At just $5.29 my meal included a glass of tea. What a bargain. A friend had the pepperoni pizza and said it was excellent. The third person in our group had a gorgeous looking salad. The grilled chicken on top of the spinach salad smelled wonderful! The service was top notch!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

A little out of the way - yes.
Worth the drive - yes.
As a self-professed pizza aficionado, I love all types (chicago, NY, brick oven, etc.). The winner of the brick oven style in Gainesville is O Sole Mio. It is expensive pizza, but when you eat it you understand why. By all means, go get your $5.99 medium pie from Domino's if you want. However, if you want excellent pizza, it will cost you.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Cool little place in Jonesville. Glad they are expanding because it got so popular that they run out of tables at busy times. Pizza is great and my personal favorite is the chicken gnocchi alfredo they do upon request.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great little place. Very quaint only about 15 tables. There is nothing bad in this place. The food the staff very nice. Can get busy on the weekends so prepare for the wait. Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I found this place last month on my phone and thought I'd give it a try.When i walked up to door there was a sign(Gluten Free Pizza can't eat gluten) I was seated right away and was promptly brought my water.My waiter was Albert,I ordered Pollo Alla Francese w/ gluten free pasta,salad w/ their homemade Italian dressing.I married into a full blooded Italian/Sicilian family 35 yrs ago and what wonderful food my mom in law can cook so i was a little skeptical,it was super.I just went again yesterday and had Albert was may waiter again which made me smile he is friendly,very attentive and you can tell he enjoys his job.I had the chicken piccata w/gluten free pasta exceptional.The owners have it down!!! Thanks Albert for my pleasant lunch.