“Takes me back to Italy”

Baci Pizzeria & Restorante
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This place is simply amazing! It has a great atmosphere, with all walks of life. The food is better than the Italian food I had in Italy. The staff was extremely friendly. We shared a wood fired pizza. The sauce and the cheese combination was perfection. For dessert we had the Nutella pizza which the crust was from the wood fired oven. It was outstanding. I wish I would give this place more than a 5 star review.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I tried to order dinner for my family tonight. My husband is on a carb free diet. I asked Holly if we could order the Italian on Ciabatta another way; because that is a very heavy bread. She said no. I called back and explained his diet and asked very nicely; she said no. I called back and asked to speak to the manager; she said no. Thank you Baci's for your exceptional customer service. The sad part is I live within a mile of this restaurant and we will never "Attempt" to order dinner from there again. I wish I could review the food but Holly wasn't having it.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

First visit to Baci and will definitely return. Food and service were terrific. Generous portions, as well. From pizza and calzones to full out pasta dishes, you can't miss.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband and I loved the thin, crispy wood fired pizza. It tasted like the pizzas we get up North. Salads are very fresh. We went on a Wednesday for dinner and they also had a guitar player/ singer playing the hit tunes of the 60's.Very talented and enjoyable. On the weekend they have a violinist who is equally talented.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

After reading the reviews this we felt Baci was worth a try. Simply excellent, very healthy portions, even the side salad was more than we had anticipated. Fresh cold crisp greens with a nice Caesar dressing. We split the Stromboli and it was more than enough for the both of us, the tomato dipping sauce was fresh, steaming hot and was a great accompaniment. When you can hear the lightly crispy crunch of the Stromboli outside dough you know it’s going to be great! It was!! Also we had the house Chianti which had nice body and a delicate flavor. Dakota our server was spot on and so very attentive! We dined on a Saturday night and the place was hopping, the patrons conversations in the restaurant were lively and the violin player added to the charming ambiance! Would I go back, yes!!