“Delicious soft serve ice cream ”

S'mores Ice Cream & Coffee Shop
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We stopped by after dinner. The line was very long but worth the wait. My son had the signature s'mores blend and I had salted caramel pecan blend. They were both really good but I liked his better! The place is really cute and during cooler weather I think it would be fun to sit by the outdoor fire and roast marshmallows.

Reviewed 8 December 2014

We stopped here on our way back to the Best Western and wish we had done so before - we just had to wait until our day didn't we ?? Probably just aw well as we would have piled on the pounds as what we had was fantastic !!

I had a coffee/vanilla shake and it was one of the best I have ever had and my wife made short work of a delicious s'mores extravaganza.

Take the time to stop by - you won't be disappointed !!

Reviewed 20 November 2014

My husband and I were staying across the street and I had a taste for ice cream. I ordered a large hot fudge sundae that was very good and reasonably priced. A smaller one would have been ok because this one was really filling.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Just stopped in for ice cream at night. Nice outdoor seating area that was clean with fire pits for ambiance and roasting smores or hot dogs. (Which you can order to cook yourself)

Ice cream was all soft served, but you vac add pretty much whatever you wanted to it. Nothing special about the ice cream, but the large number of variations to mix were nice.

The price was really good, as it is pretty common to spend well over 15 bucks for a family of 4 to get ice cream near the beach. We paid 7 bucks for a huge soft serve in a waffle cone and their largest "blend". Plenty for 3 to 4 people to share. We will return.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was some of the absolute best ice cream we have ever tasted! I ordered the banana walnut soft serve in a cup, medium...a lot of ice cream! It had fresh banana chunks in it...Delish! My husband went traditional swirl choc/vanilla/strawberry in a cone and he enjoyed his too. We both agreed this place is a favorite...don't pass it by. Easy to find...right on the beach side.