US$100
ComfortInn
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
Bellasera Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
  • Pool
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$240
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Capri Lodge(Naples)
US$253
Priceline
  • Beachfront
3,122 results
All reviewsclub levelrooftop poolfifth avenueperfect locationfree valet parkingshops and restaurantsold naplesboutique hotelwithin walking distancethe main hotelbeautiful hotelvalet servicedowntown napleshot tuboff seasonself parkingcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This was a very memorable experience. The suites are beautiful and immaculate.
The concierge service is exceptional.
The location is ideal.
My wife and I could not have been more please.
Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Mia K, Front Office Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear garylH5222FY,

Happy 30th Anniversary! I am pleased to hear that we were of some assistance while celebrating such a wonderful special occasion. Hopefully you got to dine in one of the many wonderful restaurants in the area. We do strive towards exceptional guest services, so thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us and to write us this amazing review! We hope to celebrate with you many more anniversaries to come!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

My wife and I enjoyed four days at the Inn on Fifth while house hunting in Naples. Outstanding staff, immaculate rooms and a great location on the center of Fifth Ave. They offer shuttle service and chairs and umbrellas for the beach. Free valet parking. The only shortcoming is that the hotel restaurant was undergoing a change, and we had to leave the property each morning for breakfast.I am sure this will be rectified before the start of the season. Very enjoyable stay, highly recommend. we will be returning to close on our new home in late October.

Room Tip: You can upgrade to the Club Level and get a free breakfast, cocktails and appetisers in the evening

Dear RedSoxNation1,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to write us this fantastic review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location, right in the center of all the fun! Hopefully you made use of our wonderful amenities and visited our relaxing beach. We would love to have you with us once again in the near future once our new restaurant is opened and all our refurbishing is complete.

Greetings,

Reviewed 1 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Just recently stayed for two nights what a great time we had. From pulling up out front being greeted by two wonderful valet guys, to being checked in and our room being on the third floor everything was fab. A little disappointed that there was no pool but understand it's the quiet season and things have to be updated. However they did offer to take us down to the nearest beach with chairs and sun screen etc so no hardship there. Rooms were very big and nicely presented. The bed was huge!! Like I say the most helpful staff and the most friendliest ones were the two guys out front who valet parked our car and helped with our baggage etc. Wish I had got there names as they should be highly praised on their jobs.

1  Thank Lovestravelling31

Dear Lovestravelling31,

Thank you so very much for writing us this amazing review! I am delighted to hear that my staff was friendly and helpful, our main goal is to ensure that all of our guests enjoy every minute of their stay. I appreciate your understanding in regards to our pool refurbishing. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our quiet beach and we hope to have the pleasure of your visit once again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My wife and I were there for six days in September and although it was hot and humid and the pool was being refurbished, we still managed to have a great time, our original room's view was not great but Kimberly and Nicole at the front desk moved us to a Fth Ave. view, the rooms are very clean and tastefully decorated entire hotel looks and smells wonderful, you can walk to several shop's restaurant's and bars within ten minutes, overall very good location, also a special shout out to the daytime valet guy's, Yuri and Enrique who would daily load us up with chairs and an umbrella for a morning golf cart trip to the Naples beach, both were interesting and friendly, we would come back. Mike & Mary Ann C Mi.

Room Tip: try to face south ( fifth Ave ) or West towards the gulf

Dear chinavare,

We are delighted to hear back from you! A thousand thank yous for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We couldn't be happier to hear that you truly enjoyed your previous stay with us. Nothing brings me more joy than to hear just how helpful and friendly my staff is. I shared with them your feedback and they all remember you and send you their warmest regards. We anxiously await your return, hopefully sometime in the near future!