All reviews front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast great place to stay tamiami trail the breakfast area would definitely stay here again location is great marco island yogurt inns fl gm bedding accommodations renovation pier
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I would like to say that the staff was helpful and accomadating. The rooms were very nice, the complimentary breakfast was good. We used the complimentary Internet service and it worked well, beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Priscilla D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear 996lorettab,

Thanks for being our guest and for sharing such a great positive review about our hotel. Our TEAM is a special one, always going above and beyond for our guests, making a memorable stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Check in was fast, with complimentary cookies. Room was amazingly well appointed (king bed) with many outlets for charging and using my laptop. Hotel was quiet and the staff friendly. Location is 11 minutes from the pier, and some great little restaurants. Parking lot had spaces right up front. Breakfast was standard fare, but a bit heavy on baked goods for my diet.

Dear James B,

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I have to agree with your how great our staff are and our prime location.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great staff and very clean room. Close to everything. The staff was alerted ahead of time that I travel with my service dog due to my deafness and they were so nice and accomodated me with a room on the first floor so that I could walk my dog easily.

Dear sandrae75,

Thanks for being our guest and for sharing such a great positive review about our hotel. We care about our guests and will always go above and beyond to make sure you are having an excellent stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Was here for business...love the to go bags in the morning and the room was wonderful...beds were so comfortable...and clean and the staff could not do enough for me.....***** love my stay...breakfast buffet was wonderful and I love the coffee Ava. All the time

Dear Debbie Dean H,

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Great value, exceptional service and clean property. If you're looking for a nice place to stay that doesn't break the bank, this is it. Convenient locationot near the beach, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Dear LaurenToby,

Thanks for being our guest and for sharing such a great positive review about our hotel. Our hotel have all amenities you need when traveling and our prices are always right.