All reviews marriott courtyard front desk starbucks coffee tamiami trail recommend this hotel comfortable stay king room memorial day weekend business trip small balcony hot tub gm television avenue
Reviewed 23 December 2015

I had the pleasure of travelling through Florida in October. So I stopped also in Naples, where I booked three nights in the Courtyards. It was one of the best hotels I've booked during this trip. The price-performance ratio was excellent for this area - the room, desk, pool etc. were clean. Furthermore I've never experienced such an attentive and friendly personal - especially Dasha contribute greatly to an unforgettable stay in Naples. She gave me some advices in each and every case! Thank's for doing that!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Oliver W
Dasha C, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2015

Dear Oliver W!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard by Marriott - Naples! :)

It was a pleasure meeting you and having you stay with us! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your trip through Florida this Fall! I am also happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and thought of our price-performance ratio as excellent.

I greatly appreciate your kind words about my performance, and the rest of our staff! I am delighted to know I was able to provide you with attentive and friendly customer service, as well as with good and useful advice!

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed 17 December 2015

There are some pretty pricey places to stay in the Naples area. I've no doubt that they are very good, but if you are merely passing through for a day, there seems little point in spending a lot. So the Courtyard is a fair compromise. The prices are reasonable, but the hotel itself is clean, comfortable and has easy access to the Interstate and the downtown attractions. I'd echo others' comments on Dacha. She is what a front desk manager should be...welcoming , friendly and efficient. It is true that there is currently some renovation work going on , but that stopped at 5 on the dot. The pool area could use a little refurb (the spa bath was not working) but all in all it's an excellent place. We did not use the restaurant, but instead chose Mel's Diner up the road for breakfast. Superb.

Room Tip: some rooms seem to have balconies, so if that's important to you, ask for one
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnPerpignan
Dasha C, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear johnPerpignan!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! We are happy to hear our prices were reasonable to your budget and that you found the hotel to be clean, comfortable, and convenient to various destinations, like the Interstate and the downtown attractions.

I would like to personally thank you for your kind words about my performance. As a Team, we always strive to provide our wonderful guests with the most excellent experience they deserve.

We also appreciate your understanding about our ongoing renovations. We are excited to be done with those in a couple of weeks or so!

We are delighted to hear you thought of our hotel as an excellent place to spend your time while in Naples and are looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I have been lucky to travel quite a bit for both pleasure and business, but I have never experienced such attentive and friendly customer service as I did here at this hotel. Dasha and Vanessa absolutely made my work week while staying here. The hotel was under some renovations, which is great to see that they are working hard to make their hotel better for their guests. Even with the construction, I have nothing bad to say about this place, because the staff goes way above and beyond to ensure your stay is the absolute most comfortable stay possible.
Our company had booked through a third party, which had lost our reservation. Despite the fact that the hotel was completely booked, they managed to find us a space and make sure we weren't sent looking for another room last minute. Each night the front desk staff brings up free snacks and drinks to each room. They offer an array of choices at no extra charge. One night we mentioned we liked cookies. The next night, they had gone out of their way to personally bring us a warm chocolate chip cookie!

Outstanding stay. It is so nice to have such exceptional customer service. The little things go a long way!

Room Tip: ask for a newly renovated room! They were great :)
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank KattttA

Dear KattttA!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard by Marriott - Naples! :)

It was a pleasure having you stay with us, meeting you, and getting to know you! I am so glad we were able to accommodate you with a room despite being completely booked for the day.

We really appreciate your kind words about our performance, and the performance of our staff in general. We are glad we were able to provide you with an attentive and friendly customer service, as well as a comfortable stay! As a Team, we set a daily goal to deliver our wonderful guests the excellent experience they deserve.

We are additionally grateful for your understanding about the renovations. We are excited to be done with those in a couple of weeks or so.

We are also delighted to know you enjoyed our daily "Wow Cart" with its snacks and drinks. And that you got to try our chocolate-chip cookies! I must admit they are pretty good! ;)

It is awesome you found your stay with us to be outstanding! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

This use to be our favorite hotel to stay at when we came to Naples. How quickly a hotel can fall in 8 months. When we checked in we were told that we were in one of the newly renovated rooms. We got to our room and opened the door only to see the only thing renovated was the bathroom. The closet doors were not installed, the carpet was bad and had a stain on it, the trim along the floor was not installed, and the TV was not plugged in behind the heavy entertainment center (most of this you can see in the photos below). We also found a random comb sitting on the entertainment center which made us wonder if they cleaned the room at all. Was hard telling with all the dust on the TV and entertainment center (see pictures below). We complained to the front desk and they gave us 1 free breakfast at the bistro. The next morning, we were awakened by the loud construction noise and music blaring down the hall. We decided to go down and eat our free breakfast. We ordered the morning scramble and the daybreak breakfast. I asked for white toast with my breakfast, they were out, so I picked a different side item. When our food came out, I noticed there were no bistro potato's with our breakfast. When I questioned the lady, about she told me the fryer was broken and they couldn't make bistro potatoes. Didn't bother to tell us this before we placed our orders. Just thought they could sneak by with it. Which we did not appreciate at all. We also didn't know we were going to have to leave the hotel from 10am-5pm to get away from the construction noise. Very disappointing stay to say the least. Sad to see a great property go downhill so quickly.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Adam W, Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Dear Clinton A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience, at our hotel, with us.

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.

As you noticed, we are currently undergoing a major renovation at our hotel. When it is complete, it is sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Courtyard Naples on your next visit to Naples so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any additional comments or questions.

Thank you for staying with us!

Adam Wightman
Assistant General Manager
+1.239.434.8700

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

As a pilot, I stay at many different hotels all over the country and very seldom do I feel a rating is warranted, but the staff at this facility was second to none, with special attention to Dasha, who was extremely friendly and makes you feel welcome from the moment you come in.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Bobby D
Dasha C, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear Bobby D!

I am happy to know you felt a rating was warranted during your stay at our hotel! I really appreciate your kind words about my performance and the rest of our staff! We always strive to provide our wonderful guests with the unforgettably amazing experience they deserve. It was a pleasure meeting you and having you stay with us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)