“a great night out”

Taste of Naples Tours
Ranked #6 of 14 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Taste of Naples Tours offers chauffeured, door-to-door, specially selected, diverse food and wine tastings at carefully chosen, locally owned restaurants in Naples FL. Each tour is limited to 10 guests, which ensures exceptional service, and an entertaining and enjoyable evening social experience.”
Reviewed 15 December 2016

this is a very nice evening to share with friends or family. picked up at your door, chauffeured to 2 different restaurants for a delectable tasting menu with libations and then on to dessert, again with libations! Quite full and happy, you are returned to your home smiling with the memory of a great night out! The staff are cordial and attentive and you want for nothing. the vehicle is comfortable and well appointed. Truly enjoyable!

Sandy W, Owner at Taste of Naples Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you for the nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season. Taste of Naples Tours

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

What a fun filled evening with amazing wine and food!!! My husband and I don't get down to Naples that often for dinner so this was a perfect way for us to see what we're missing!
Plus we got picked up at our home in a beautiful coach bus. Also, a great way to meet new friends! Sandy and Brett planned a PERFECT night out!!! We will for sure do it again!

Sandy W, Owner at Taste of Naples Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are so glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed, we enjoyed having you both! Fun evening for us all.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I booked with them as a gift to my girlfriend - it's something she would enjoy; I'm not really into wine normally. But we both had an amazing time. Right from the start when they picked us up, Sandy (the owner and host) was warm and inviting. We were introduced to the others in our group and had a drink in our hand right away. Each restaurant we visited was exquisite - fantastic food and great wine, great service. Everything was timed perfectly - we had a scheduled time for each location but nothing ever felt rushed. My girlfriend and I have already decided to go back to each of these places on our own - they were great.

It was a great evening with fun and interesting people. The hosts were perfect and the restaurants they took us to exceeded my expectations. It's a great night that I recommend to everyone.

Sandy W, Owner at Taste of Naples Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Hello and Thank You so much Walter.
You were both such an added treat to the group. Keep up those positive outlooks and may your life soar with happiness and great health.
Sandy Wilder

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I had the pleasure of taking a night tour earlier this year and was happy to see a day time tour was offered. We really enjoyed seeing where many of Naples' attractions are located and hearing some of the history of Naples along the trip. Naples is not just beach and shopping, although that's great, it has many beautiful places to visit. I will certainly be returning to some of the places we saw. We felt it was a perfect mix of minimal walking and sightseeing. Our lunch was in a beautiful setting and the food was excellent. The tour guide, Sandy, was very friendly and we plan to do this again.