Lowest prices for your stay
$174
Free cancellation until 05/27/22
$200
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$152
Hotels.com$174
travelup.com$216
ZenHotels.com$270
All reviews harold's place bagels sushi bar great tiki bar continental breakfast pool side coffee maker fresh fruit tin city harolds microwave gulf hbo lamp florida
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2021

My wife and I have stayed her multiple times over the last 15 years. This place never disappoints us! Sure It’s not the Ritz, but it’s also not 400 bucks a night . The staff is very helpful and friendly and also looking to help!
Rob, the bartender is awesome! He was very attentive and offered some helpful tips to our next stop in Siesta Key.
We are already looking to book our next stay at Gulf Coast In June!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 10, 2020 via mobile

The best kept secret in Naples.
The Gulfcoast Inn is a reasonable alternative to major brand name hotels.
It quite funny that you pay more money for a brand name hotels and you sometimes get less. The little touches of accordion towel arrangement makes you feel welcome.
The rooms are quite nice with hardwood floors and comfortable beds. I had a double room on the second floor. My room had a recliner reading chair with a lamp and a sitting table with two chairs. A microwave with refrigerator/ freezer. Coffee maker and alarm clock with in-room iron and board.
The TV is on the wall with direct tv and HBO. The remote control is wrapped in plastic.

The swimming pool was nice and warm. The air temp was 61 degrees but the pool was so warm and inviting.

I went to their Japanese Restaurant that a chef prepares the food in-front of me on a hot grill. I had Steak and Chicken combination. It came with Soup, Salad, Delicious Mixed Vegetables and my Combination Steak and Sesame Chicken.

The Gulfcoast Inn also a bar and another restaurant that has comfort foods and drink. It also has sushi bar.

With your stay they provide a continental breakfast; waffles, cold cereals,yogurts, apples, breads and bagels and juices and coffee and tea.
Free Newspaper in the lobby. And what is amazing there is no “Resort Fee” to boot. My whole stay per day was under $70 at this time.

It was an amazing stay and I will be coming back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank misterscrubs
Reviewed November 23, 2020

Sleep in your car instead of saying at this motel that really is like a Motel 6 not a real hotel... the owner Joe and his son are not American Patriots.. my husband and I stayed there my husband is a combat War veteran and they treated us like dirt on their shoes.. this was when business was good and they were charging over $300 a night and they made us feel like they were doing us a favor by allowing us to stay there. Now that they have dropped their rate to $85 a night and are begging for guests during covid-19 they get a little dose of reality.. their Tiki Bar is nice but their prices are way too high and the food is subpar for what they charge.. virtually any other place in Naples would be better than this dive

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank terry l
JJ Dinuunzio, General Manager at Gulfcoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

??? Let me respond to some of these false claims.
1. Our rates have never been $300 a night. If you are familiar with Naples @ all, then you know that the rates change during the summer & winter seasons. While we can be as high as $200/night during the high season, we do have rates @ $85/night during the summer months. Always call hotel directly for best rates.
2. Not sure what happened for you to say you were"treated like dirt", you failed to mention that. I can say we are firm supporters of our wonderful country. God Bless the USA & all the military people around the world. Thank you for your service.
3. As far as Harold's Place. We have the best priced drinks, with the best pour in Naples. We are home to Naples best burger, as well as many other great menu items, with a very reasonable price. Especially in the Naples area.

Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at probably half the hotels in Naples. Gulf coast inn is by far our favorite! The rooms, the restaurants, the atmosphere are all exactly what you want for a perfect vacation. To top it off the staff are all beyond superb, especially Bryan the concierge. Bryan was extremely personable, professional and made us feel like we were family!! 5 stars for Bryan and the hotel!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 7, 2020

The resort is nice. The rooms are redone and the outlets are awesome. We stay on the package no less than 3 or 4 times a year. I ran hotels and resorts for 20 years ( one in Naples) and know what to expect when coming to an older independent hotel like this. It is quaint and a lot of fun. If you are looking for the Ritz Carlton than you are in the wrong place. Staying again this month. I am sure it will be as good as all the other stays we have had.

Room tip: poolside first floor is a winner!!
Date of stay: September 2019