“Great variety of steak options! Service top notch.”

D'Amico's The Continental
Reserve with OpenTable
D'Amico's The Continental is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: D'Amico's The Continental American Provisions and Craft Bar is Naples newest addition to Third Street South.The perfect blend of steak house + craft bar, The Continental adds ever more allure with a meticulously designed indoor and outdoor setting of New York Steakhouse meets 1920's Parisian Bistro. Explore our fare from land & sea while enjoying classic libations with a twist. Our steaks are hand cut by a fifth generation butcher, using only the finest Prime, Wagyu and Piedmontese beef. We feature a 30 seat Craft Cocktail Bar and live entertainment seven days a week.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Restaurant was awesome overall. Craft cocktails and wine list is nicely prepared. Steaks on the menu range from all types of cuts from about 4 plus ranches. Pretty cool if you ask me. Since I came with my two kids, we had an issue with the burger they picked out from the kids menu. At 9 bucks, the burger was a basic slider (smaller than a McDonald’s burger but thicker). Here’s the punch - the burgers were charred worse than a vegans first attempt at a bbq. It was so bad that the kids were crying in disbelief. The flavor of a charred burger totally overwhelmed the tastebuds if you know what I mean. My wife’s filet and my skirt steak were beautifully cooked. You can tell that the quality of the meats is top notch. Restaurant was kind enough to take off the charge for the kids meals and give them something else. This was impressive.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed signature cocktails, amazing appetizers, excellent main courses and the best Key lime pie I have ever had. The service was great and the atmosphere can’t be beat! Thanks for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful experience for lunch on a Sunday - can’t wait to hit the bar some future evening.... the interior decor and vibe are hip, contemporary, relaxed but upscale - very cool.

Our server was excellent - total knowledgeable about the menu and made the experience great. Food was excellent- I had a “brunch” option of grilled asparagus, poached egg on lightly-oiled thin toast (sorry for the weak food description - I’m not really a foodie but my wife is). All the food at our table was great (as were the drinks - a punch (of the day) and a Corsican Rose recommended by our server).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They have cabanas for parties of 6 which adds a little privacy. Our waiter from Bulgaria was very pleasant and attentive. Outdoor atmosphere was very enjoyable. We had early bird special which we picked steak and lobster tail. Steak was cooked perfect and the potatoes was outstanding. Just the right portion.We were not rushed. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed dinner at the Continental twice during our visit to Naples. Our favorites were the beet salad, creamed corn, fish of the day and the steak.

The service is great and the wine list is huge. The restaurant is very crowded and can be loud but the people watching was half the fun!