“Sorry But!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Description: Remember that wonderful vacation you took to Italy with your beloved awhile back? You strolled through the streets taking in the sites, the art, the culture, and the joy of living around you. You stopped to eat in one of the many wonderful trattoria, intimate and romantic, savoring the best Italian food, drinking great wine, talking with loved ones and just enjoying life. Caffe dell’Amore allows you to recreate that experience. Our Italian restaurant in Naples, Florida, serves authentic meals made with generations-old recipes passed down from chef to chef. We cook with love and passion, offering you a taste of Italy while you enjoy the company of loves ones in an intimate setting.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends . When we arrived at 6:30 there was absolutely no one sitting in dinning room . I will say being it was before holidays snowbirds may have gone home ?
But let critique this establishment !
Service best I've had in years , but getting bread to table seemed to be a problem with no one there.
Waiter was excellent in answering questions.
Appetizers were fantastic ! Wine I guess all enjoyed it. Not a wine buff at all!
Now the food ! Not up to the amount of money your paying $$$$
My FRA DI AVLO WAS WAY UNDER PAR
Two shrimp dried out mussels ( steam them they stay plumper) that were small
, little neck clams ! Small better word tiny
And dry, 1 very tiny bay scallop! Not sure it was processed from skate wing??? Dry
Pasta was so tough it sprung off my fork!
Sauce tasted like it came out of jar!
Just an awful meal
NOW WHEN YOUR SPENDING BIG DOLLARS FOR A SO CALLED GOURMET
MEAL WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE EXPERIENCE ! RIGHT ?
We were told $ 9 a plate share charge!
Are you kidding???
That was retracted at end of meal!
But consumer beware !!!!
Management does not have to respond for I will never RETURN TO THIS OVERRATED ESTABLISHMENT
THE PEOPLE THAT RATED THIS PLACE EXCELLENT DO NOT KNOW FOOD !
That is good food

DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

So sorry to hear about your experience, would love to have you back to try us again. Dominic, Brian and the CDA Family

Reviewed 11 November 2017

One of the best Italian meals I've had outside of Italy. Small, intimate, and quiet. The staff is courteous and professional, the food wonderful.

We are so glad you had a wonderful evening! As always, we want your visits here to be perfect, so your feedback really means a lot to us!

Dominic, Brian and the CDA Family

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place is small and intimate and well sound proofed. We were a group of seven and were delighted that we could hear each other well enough to talk as a group. The food was excellent as was the service.

Thank you for joining us for dinner and a special thanks for the kind words about our establishment. Dominic, Brian and the CDA Family

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful evening here with my husband for my birthday. Server did a great job with a special touch for my birthday, and food was delicious. We have been here before and love the ambiance of this restaurant ( small, romantic, Italian music in the background). We shall return.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this kind review! We hope you visit us again real soon!! Dominic, Brian and the CDA Family

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Caffe dell'Amore for my birthday dinner. It truly was one of our best dining experiences. The food was amazing, homemade pasta, cooked to perfection. Each course was done beautifully. Everything we ate was so delicious. The entire staff was so polite and attentive, catering to our every wish. I highly recommend this intimate and fine restaurant. We loved it and will definitely be returning to Caffe dell'Amore.

1  Thank EtaBella

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Dominic, Brian and the CDA Family