“Authentic Italian Restaurant in Naples”
Review of Caffe dell'Amore,

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Description: Remember that wonderful vacation you took to Italy with your beloved awhile back? You strolled through the streets taking in the sites, the art, the culture, and the joy of living around you. You stopped to eat in one of the many wonderful trattoria, intimate and romantic, savoring the best Italian food, drinking great wine, talking with loved ones and just enjoying life. Caffe dell’Amore allows you to recreate that experience. Our Italian restaurant in Naples, Florida, serves authentic meals made with generations-old recipes passed down from chef to chef. We cook with love and passion, offering you a taste of Italy while you enjoy the company of loves ones in an intimate setting.
Reviewed November 11, 2017

One of the best Italian meals I've had outside of Italy. Small, intimate, and quiet. The staff is courteous and professional, the food wonderful.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

This place is small and intimate and well sound proofed. We were a group of seven and were delighted that we could hear each other well enough to talk as a group. The food was excellent as was the service.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful evening here with my husband for my birthday. Server did a great job with a special touch for my birthday, and food was delicious. We have been here before and love the ambiance of this restaurant ( small, romantic, Italian music in the background). We shall return.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Caffe dell'Amore for my birthday dinner. It truly was one of our best dining experiences. The food was amazing, homemade pasta, cooked to perfection. Each course was done beautifully. Everything we ate was so delicious. The entire staff was so polite and attentive, catering to our every wish. I highly recommend this intimate and fine restaurant. We loved it and will definitely be returning to Caffe dell'Amore.

1  Thank EtaBella
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We purchased a Groupon and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad that we did. We are full time Naples residents and we will definitely be going back. The staff was very helpful and the service and food were spectacular. Looking forward to our next visit very soon.