“Birthday dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Description: Remember that wonderful vacation you took to Italy with your beloved awhile back? You strolled through the streets taking in the sites, the art, the culture, and the joy of living around you. You stopped to eat in one of the many wonderful trattoria, intimate and romantic, savoring the best Italian food, drinking great wine, talking with loved ones and just enjoying life. Caffe dell’Amore allows you to recreate that experience. Our Italian restaurant in Naples, Florida, serves authentic meals made with generations-old recipes passed down from chef to chef. We cook with love and passion, offering you a taste of Italy while you enjoy the company of loves ones in an intimate setting.
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful evening here with my husband for my birthday. Server did a great job with a special touch for my birthday, and food was delicious. We have been here before and love the ambiance of this restaurant ( small, romantic, Italian music in the background). We shall return.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Caffe dell'Amore for my birthday dinner. It truly was one of our best dining experiences. The food was amazing, homemade pasta, cooked to perfection. Each course was done beautifully. Everything we ate was so delicious. The entire staff was so polite and attentive, catering to our every wish. I highly recommend this intimate and fine restaurant. We loved it and will definitely be returning to Caffe dell'Amore.

1  Thank EtaBella
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We purchased a Groupon and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad that we did. We are full time Naples residents and we will definitely be going back. The staff was very helpful and the service and food were spectacular. Looking forward to our next visit very soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this Italian restaurant based on a Groupon and were surprised we hadn't been before! You think you've been transported to Naples, Italy! Old school look with very inventive dishes. The appetizers were delicious, don't miss the Parmesan cups and spinach balls. Service is very attentive and knowledgeable about the wine and food selections. It is on the pricier side but worth it!

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this restaurant because of a Groupon. Upon opening the menu you are hit with very overpriced selection. They do have good service and a professional friendly staff. The food was good and fresh. I had the eggplant tower and my husband chose the veal osso bucco. The shocker was that they themselves added a 20% tip to the bill. We both found it deceptive, presumptuous and underhanded. Therefore we will not return.

1  Thank Nancy M