“I love this restaurant”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Description: Remember that wonderful vacation you took to Italy with your beloved awhile back? You strolled through the streets taking in the sites, the art, the culture, and the joy of living around you. You stopped to eat in one of the many wonderful trattoria, intimate and romantic, savoring the best Italian food, drinking great wine, talking with loved ones and just enjoying life. Caffe dell’Amore allows you to recreate that experience. Our Italian restaurant in Naples, Florida, serves authentic meals made with generations-old recipes passed down from chef to chef. We cook with love and passion, offering you a taste of Italy while you enjoy the company of loves ones in an intimate setting.
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We have gone twice and loved it both times. We will be back multiple times. The owner if very friendly and comes to your table to make sure everything is perfect.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Very nice cozy restaurant. The food we had was fantastic and the service excellent. I would highly recommend trying this restaurant. Not your typical Italian menu. We will definitely return to this restaurant with our family. Very nice touch, the manager/owner comes over to your table, he acknowledges what you are eating and drinking and returns to make sure the service and food were to your liking.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

From the moment my family and I walked into Caffe Dell'Amore we were welcomed by one of the owners Dominick. He made us feel like an old friend and was very hospitable.
The service was excellent, and they helped us make great selections for dinner. The Spinach Delizie were a special start and the Lasagne and Eggplant tower was delicious!
The ambiance is wonderful you feel like you have stepped back into Italy with the hand painted murals on the walls.

Highly recommend Caffe Dell'Amore as one of the best restaurants I've been to in Naples! We will be back soon!
Thank you!
Chrissy Burghart

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Food was not so good. Atmosphere dated. Service was very good. Overall disappointed. Trip Advisor rating is off.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I took my wife to Caffe dell'Amore for our anniversary. I made the right choice of the restaurant, minutes away from the beach, nice ambiance, beautiful Italian music, great service and of course our delicious dinner!
First when we arrived we were greeted by the owner Dominic. He had a little surprise for us, when we got to our table we had a cute Happy Anniversary card waiting for us, nice touch!
We started our dinner with famous Spinach balls appetizer. Wow!! That's all I can say, they melt in your mouth! And then Dominic recommended us to dip our bread in the brown butter that was left on the plate, it was so good I almost licked my plate. Then my wife ordered Cacio e Pere pasta dish and I ordered the Wild boar. Her pasta was something we never had before, little pasta sachets stuffed with cheese and served on a plate with sautéed fresh pears, amaretto spiced rum sauce and topped with walnuts. My boar was served over polenta, very tender. With our dinner we had a bottle of Valpolicella Ripasso that was the wine of the week, very smooth red wine, paired great with both of our entrees. For dessert we had Belgium chocolate flourless cake with a scoop of salted caramel gelato. My wife ordered cappuccino and I had a glass of port wine with our dessert. Then after dinner we went across the street and walked on the beach. We had a great night!!