“Great Place for Dining Waterside”
Review of The Dock

The Dock
Ranked #115 of 1,052 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We always come here when we return to Naples from a trip out of town even before heading home. We always bring our grandchildren here straight from the airport. It's a place where you can eat some of the freshest seafood and best oysters in town while looking out on Naples Bay. It's reasonably priced and the service is always friendly and very accomodating. Great family place.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

After a HORRIFIC travel day, we were told by our hotel clerk that The Dock has the best seafood in town. She wasn't kidding!

We were fortunate to nab a waterfront table and even a couple of weeks after Hurricane Irma, the ambience was incredible! A pop-up storm passed through, and the awesome stuff rolled down blinds that just as quickly went back up. The place was packed and loud, but in a good way. You could just tell everyone was having a great time!

I didn't see exactly what I wanted on the menu, so I asked our waiter if they could mix fried oysters and shrimp. A woman I assumed was a manager stepped over and said they'd be happy to combine the two.

I'm kinda obsessed with fried oysters and am a harsh judge, but these were SUBLIME. Best fried oysters I've ever had--and that's saying something.

The drinks were good. The service, food, and atmosphere bliss. If I lived in Naples, I'd be a regular!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Nice place . We went for dinner. We ate very good Fish. Good service. I would definetily recomend it.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The Dock becomes one of your regular places instantly, you feel at home anywhere in the place, great finger foods, dinners, drinks service and amazing view of the marinas and the boats, just all around relaxing and fun and priced right

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We always visit here when we are in Naples. Most of our visits have been during the winter season when they are very busy. This visit was off season so we had no problem getting a table. Service is excellent. Food is good but not great. Still well worth going here. My grouper sandwich was excellent. The other three had non seafood items which they said was ok.