“Mr. Big Fish = Mr. Big Hit!”
Review of MR. BIG FISH

MR. BIG FISH
Ranked #49 of 960 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$15 - US$39
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail, US 41
Description: Family owned Seafood , fresh fish ,grouper, craft beer, lobster ,shrimp, chowder, steaks, full bar ,liquor, beer, wine, fresh bread ,kid friendly, reservations accepted, outdoor seating patio. Covid 19 guidlines
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found Mr. Big Fish 4 years ago on our annual Naples visit. This year we had 4 dinners with this restaurant in 2 weeks. Here is how I gauge the expertise of a kitchen: Is everything on the plate of equal quality and cooked well? Here at Big Fish the sides are not throw aways or afterthoughts. Asparagus is crisp tender but not underdone nor mushy. Steamed broccoli is fork tender as well. My DH sampled the au gratin potatoes for the first time and found them luscious. He ordered them at every remaining dinner.

Of course this a seafood restaurant and the freshness and preparations are well above the average. Our favorite dishes include shrimp prepared broiled, the butter-dipped haddock, and the Mahi Mahi. Almost forgot the lobster which appears on the menu as a special. Take your pick. We have yet to find a miss.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (608)

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Very good sea food in casual atmosphere with prompt courteous service. It was like being in a fish house restaurant on the East Coast. Good food and drinks, noisy casual surroundings, fun place.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021

We ate outside - which was pleasant. My husband ordered swordfish - which didn't really seem like swordfish - it was very flaky vs. firm. I had the crab cakes which were somewhat overcooked. Prices were higher then we have experienced in the general area for similar meals.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

Just WOW! From start to finish, this cafe was amazing. We sat on the sidewalk cafe patio to enjoy the lovely Florida weather. Egzon, our waiter, was the perfect waiter in that he made the best recommendations on the menu which turned out to be one of my favorite Fish dishes ever. It was the specialty of the night, the Cobia fish. The wine and meal were excellent.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

We sat outside and were greeted right away by our friendly waiter. The Margaritas were very tasty and large (lol). When the bread hot the table you knew it was homemade and after the first bite I said..The bread is really good so we are in for a treat. I ordered King Crab as the waiter said they serve the good legs. The Ceasar salad was included. I also ordered the Charred Octopus App.It was so tender and the best I ever had. The King Crab legs arrived..Dut Da dah da... Finally someone that knows a King from a Queen. The middle one was huge, sweet,tender and I hope I am not making you jealous. lol

Date of visit: March 2021