“Fresh and delicious!”

Price range: US$9 - US$22
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Captain & Krewe serves up superb fresh seafood, prepared classically, in a relaxed and casual environment. Come as you are and enjoy a meal that rivals any fine dining restaurant. We also have a variety of beer, wine and non-seafood options available.
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch and it was a very busy place. We soon knew why. I had the crab BLT and it was more than I could finish even though I wanted every delicious bite. So fresh!! One friend had an assortment of fresh oysters and said some were the best he had ever had. The crab chowder, fish tacos and seafood salad sandwich also got good comments. Very casual and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

One of the wonderful things about Naples is that there are so many terrific places that seem to be a bit under the radar. Today my wife and I discovered another one. We love Naples seafood and have tried many places. But today we had a late lunch at Captain & Krewe, a name the evokes thoughts of New Orleans. This small, casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating is also a bar and a seafood market. The food and the service from Glenn were truly outstanding. We had grilled oysters, New Orleans style, that were fantastic. My wife followed that with excellent clam chowder and a very tasty seafood salad. One of the specialties of the house is their blackened grouper sandwich. That ended my meal and it was by far the best (of many) grouper sandwiches I have experienced in Naples. The experience got off to a great start when our server Glenn told us how much we would love the food as he took our drink orders. It was clear that he really believed that statement and after our experience now we understand why.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Ask the waiter for the best fish dinner. They know their food!! Our waiter recommended the Grouper dinner. It was incredible!! I am dreaming about it and can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome seafood and great service! No frills just good fresh seafood! I could go for lunch here everyday and not get bored! Josh our server was great and we will defiantly return here!!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and our server Josh was so friendly and helped us order the best lobster rolls we ever ate! The potatoes as a side were freakishly good..... served with smoked catsup. Fish tacos and blackened grouperr sandwich got rave reviews from my table. NOLA oysters were also delish!.
We had about a 20 minute wait for a table but I would consider it well worth it.
We will be back next year when we visit the area.