10 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton$530
Travelocity$530
ZenHotels.com$560
2,266 results
All reviews the executive lounge shula's steakhouse great hotel diamond members beach chairs waterside shops beach shuttle clam pass beach fourth floor bottled water front desk staff fitness center the hotel offers pool and hot tub free shuttle tamiami trail free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2021

This hotel has been the only one I've stayed for the past 12 winter seasons. I have enjoyed my stays however, this hotel is the same as it was when I first started staying there... everything is outdated and must be gutted... not worth staying there.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
BELLA H, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize our hotel did not meet your expectations. We hope that you will consider staying here in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2021

Room’s A/C was broken. Room was frigid so we could not sleep it was so cold. The sheets smelled terrible. The Hotel could not provide connecting rooms as we had booked and hoped for. Finally, the bathtub was dirty and smelled bad. There was hair stuck on the bath curtain.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
BELLA H, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry you found your room unacceptable. I can assure you that is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2021

Hotel Suite Room is too small, all the garbage cans has no garbage bag. Clogged bath tub shower drain. No microwave. But the servers are very accommodating, kind, approachable & helpful. Price is affordable but always check & watch-out because your 1st signed contract is not valid bcoz they will change to another contract then it will change everything but since you want to finish it, you just sign without knowing that the contract is new.

Reviewed October 26, 2021

There must be something wrong with the AC at this hotel. Had it on 65 when went to bed and it felt like a sauna, woke up at 3am made it 62, and nothing changed.

Also for some reason the lounge is closed line Covid only lives in the executive lounge?!

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
BELLA H, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize you experienced issues with the air conditioning in the guest room during your stay. We assure you this is not typical Hilton standards. We have noted your comments and we will utilize them to better our guest experience. Thank you again. We hope you consider staying with us in the future.
Best regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2021

My Wife and I enjoyed our stay at Hilton Naples! The Staff welcomed us when we arrived and our room was immaculate. I appreciated the smoothness of our stay as my Wife and I were celebrating our 18th year Anniversary. Thanks again Hilton Naples for making our stay a great experience!

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Fantastic review! Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel to celebrate your special occasion. From all of us at the Hilton Naples, we wish you a happy anniversary. To many more years! We look forward to welcoming you back, time and time again.
Kindest regards,